Welcome to Gaia! ::

Enduring Hero

Let me see...

>More animated items.
>REIs will replace EIs.
>zOMG will be scrapped, due to lack of users.
>Cash Shop items will be more expensive.
>Gaia's staff and CEO will change.
>The manga will stop being updated.
>The Case won't have finished yet.
>MCs will be discontinued.
>Alchemy will become more accessable?(I wish! xd )
>More drastic measures will be taken to combat inflation.

Fluffy Treat

There will be even more threads about the good-old-days.
The "plot" will have more branches than a monkey puzzle tree.
The cash shop will have I Am Animated Rapid Chance Evolving Items with sound effects.

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Deff new animated limbs and animation, probably something to replace RIGs, Mc's will still be around, but maybe animated. Possibly new avatar bases or maybe... Plot development? They've been doing better so far, so why not?

Kawaii Bunny

There'll gradually be new Zomg areas released until eventually we can get to l.20, or at least l.15.

Normal EI's will only be released once a year, but they'll have loads of effort put into them. Possibly taking a year to evolve.

The amount of bundles released in the cash shop will increase, and they'll all include an animated item.

Cluttered Browser

26,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
Slick Southpaw
GCD will be renamed the ITEM SPECULATION AND DISCUSSION WITH BITS OF GAIA FORUM. Aka, the ISDWG Forum with complete disregard to Avatar discussion forum.

zOMG will be saturated with more cash only item type accessible regions.

All future male NPC characters will be questionably gay effeminate, and have vacuumed suctioned pants as a mandatory uniform.

REIs will generate random endings and Gaia won't tell you until there's a bitchfest in the GCD and SF about it.

Southpaw you are my favorite person ever.
i want me some manly man NPC's though. mad

Heartwarming Galaxy

OOO I wanna try

-Mc will turn into Monthly Animated Rapid Evolving Items (MAREI) thus wiping off normal evolving item

-$50 cash bundles will be the norm(I dont mean RIG bundles)

-RIGs will be replaced by those MAREI

- all the original artists will be replaced by cats(April Fool's 2011) ok no by new artist

-All the old games would replaced by Facebook wanna-be crap

-Alchemy would be long forgotten and never updated as well as Bid Blast although both of those features would still be available

-There will be another contest which of course cause some sort of controversy and made into a another "Famous case" like Bento Bunny

- I will be either a Artist or Mod for gaia or I would have ditch Gaia when they started the whole MAREI idea

Sexy Exhibitionist

13,125 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Gaia in 5 years would be:

+a significantly smaller user base
+abolishment of alllll gold shops
+the cash shop will take over alll, along with monkeys and wallmart
+the store in VH will STILL be empty
+houses will still be one room
+zOMG will fall victim to underdevelopment
+all the good people at gaia HQ will be replaced with robots
+oh and dark elves will rise above you mere humans to dominate you all MUHAHAHA

~Eva

Invisible Cat

Halfling Heroine
Let me see...

>More animated items.
>REIs will replace EIs.
>zOMG will be scrapped, due to lack of users.
>Cash Shop items will be more expensive.
>Gaia's staff and CEO will change.
>The manga will stop being updated.
>The Case won't have finished yet.
>MCs will be discontinued.
>Alchemy will become more accessable?(I wish! xd )
>More drastic measures will be taken to combat inflation.

I hope your right on >Alchemy will become more accessable?

Omnipresent Elder

13,875 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Guildmember 100
LOL! I posted in that old thread rofl
I thought I wouldn't be around any longer.
rofl
How wrong was I?

Also, the CoP will never finish.
Never.
I thought everyone knew and accepted this by now?
rofl

Mysterious Trickster

Mermaid Eater
Will everyone in GCD get angelic halo's because Lanzer got drunk and started gifting them to everyone?

I'd actually like to see this. Solely to see what sort of chaos hilarity will ensue. lol

In 5 years from now, I expect Gaia to be the same. The Staff won't communicate as much, we'll get many REIs and EIs that aren't on schedule, semi-entertaining events, and a community who still continues to scream and b***h at every change Gaia makes. Oh, and Alchemy will be a staple feature of the site, where you'd have to craft goods to make Gold Shop items. ninja

Shy Rogue

Obviously the Case will still be evolving. It's never going to end. emotion_awesome

There'll be new staff everywhere, the GD will have spiralled out of control even further to a point where you'd get a better discussion from a room full of pirhana's.
zOMG will probably be hanging on, desperately trying to get more users, booty grab will have been nerfed so much it's not worth playing. On a brighter side, the older games like Slots and cards and fishing will have had a makeover so they look prettier.
There'll be thousands of items, most of them cash related and Alchemy will be a key feature, maybe even with a $15 recipie to make an Angelic Halo that requires your soul a variety of rare, old and valuable items to make.

Activity wise, I think that the number of users could either rise or fall. If it falls, Gaia will probably be on a decline to closing, but if it rises then it'll stay around for a long, long time.
I'll probably still be visiting too, at the age of 25. emotion_facepalm

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

15,300 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • 50 Wins 150
Ummm. Gaia won't exist in 5 years anymore because they lost too much revenue and monies to run the site? :'O I SAID IT! I SAID IT!

Firebreathing Dragon

23,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Dragon Master 50
Oh I wanna do this emotion_awesome

I'll be.....27 in five years,there's no way I could still be around. gonk

Let's see
-Alchemy will be much easier and Back wings will be a bit more common
-Maybe they will make cash bundles with more items for 25$
-EI's will be gone and replace with something new
-Animated items will be in rigs now
-Gold shop items will be worth way more then average
-Dernier cri will have a item worth 20mil
-Gino will be dead
-New CEO,Artist and staff
-Case of pietro will be finish YES I SAID IT I DON'T CARE
-Will have a huge load of recolors and Pale marionette recolors
-zOMG might be gone
-Moga will barely have anymore people playing
-Will have more dragons like a Skyrim dragon emotion_awesome
-Gaia will make Video games for Handhelds,consoles and PC
-Somebody will buy Gaia online for a huge amount of money
-Gaia might have less users
-Gaia did something much worse than Alchemy that they can't fix

ether that or Gaia shuts down one day because of something they did or went bankrupt.So see you in five years maybe? xd

Let's see who survives in 5 years

In a relationship with Redstar Galaxy

Wistful Fairy

42,740 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Gaia Merch Box Achievement 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Some, but not ALL, the predictions in that thread were accurate, BTW cat_rolleyes

Will Gaia finally finish the CoP?

Five years from now, the CoP will have surpassed, thankfully, Picolitrosso's Urn for EI with the most poses... And 2,346,288,992 years after that... CoP will finally be completed... Along with Timmy... cat_rofl

Will Good ol Pete finally get a home?

What are you talking about? He's got a dumpster, free food (sort of), and a warm car engine to sleep on... I think he's got it made User Image

But... In five years... I pretty sure he's going to give that one G-Corp lab tech dude a run for his money on who's got the biggest beard of all cat_lol

Will Timmy finally turn back to a human?

Not in five years... cat_lol

WILL THE GD EXPAND AND KILL OFF ALL OTHER FORUMS OH LORD

It won't be long, the forces of the ED and LD have long since started to wane, soon nothing of them will remain... In probably less than five years, they will have succumbed to the GD, all sense of resistance genocidally annihilated... Only to be absorbed into the ever-expanding maw of darkness... Better known as... the CB.... cat_emo

And some Gaians think the Animated is a threat... cat_xp

Will everyone in GCD get angelic halo's because Lanzer got drunk and started gifting them to everyone?

In five years time, Lanzer is more likely to have been fired, if not resigned, from Gaia on the grounds of superhero power abuse charges and Gaia HQ not wanting to affiliated with said lawsuit cat_stare

What do YOU think will happen in the next five years?

-The Four Horsemen will be commonly bought below 5k....
-Sashes will be so common, we'll be sick of them...
-Some Alchemy formula(s) will lead to the mass genocide of Kikis, and Cocos, thereby widdling them down to a small few owned by just over a handful of Gaians that quit playing years before...
-Newer, animated pendants will be released, thereby eliminating any need for the outdated, non-animated pendants, which will in turn be coveted by a few Exchangers and the Elderly.
-zOMG will have shut down, due to Gaia Interactive not wanting to fund probably one of the best features on Gaia under the pretext that "some error" that they cannot afford to "fix" (the error being Gaia Interactive)...
-Like the already non-existent plot, and the mini-stories that once accompanied the EI reports, Gaia's Manga and item descriptions will cease to be created...

... Of course... I'm hoping I'm wrong... As a Lifer, I'm really hoping I'm wrong, really I am... cat_sweatdrop

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Fuzzy Faun

Z OMG
Also, the CoP will never finish.
Never.
I thought everyone knew and accepted this by now?
rofl
Mostly accepted this due to the fact that I have a first gen and access to all other positions wink

Sucks for the rest of the folks who have late late generations that aren't unlocked in their poses.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff