I refuse to buy clothes anymore.

I went a step better. Gave away all of my stuff and deleted my avatar. xp xd
Bobby Daniels
The Queen of Awesome
I refuse to buy clothes anymore.

I went a step better. Gave away all of my stuff and deleted my avatar. xp xd

I'm yet a step better-er. surprised
Anorexic
It's true, the majority judge by clothing and popularity. I get ignored in threads while others, with less to say, or who just parrot me, get quoted over and over. sad
you have, hands down, the best ******** username ever.

can i have your eating disorder babies? heart

7,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Pie Enabler 100
What I wear tends to only effect the amount of PMs I get from n00bs begging me for gold xp I think join date has alot more to do with things then items. I see alot of comments about join dates flying around, and it's kinda sad. As long as the person attempts decent english (no net speak and some grammar xp ) I don't mind talking to people. Nothing to do with what they're wearing blaugh
Kitto-chan
If you want to be original, all I can say is this:

For the love of God, don't buy the flame set!!!
whats wrong with the flame set?
NecroAngel9
Anorexic
It's true, the majority judge by clothing and popularity. I get ignored in threads while others, with less to say, or who just parrot me, get quoted over and over. sad

I know exactly how you feel.

That is mainly because many people ASSUME that if you are a newb, you will act like a n00b, and most people do not care to talk with n00bs. And when you have less clothing or really cheap or peasant clothing, many assume just that.
Kitto-chan
If you want to be original, all I can say is this:

For the love of God, don't buy the flame set!!!

amen to that.
Sadly, you do. I used to get pretty much ignored till I changed my style up a bit. Having an item like a Lunar Cloak (not on me), a G-pin, a Staff, or my Bunny Luv makes a difference. It's rather disappoingting actually - you'd think that most people would ignore it.
I've never really noticed a difference, but I think it has something to do with where you post too. I have pretty cheap items, but an older join date. Maybe it balances out. o_0;
Anorexic
I know, it's irritating when you say something and someone copies and pastes it into another thread.
Brushfire Fairytale
I imagine people would respect me a lot more if I took the time to make a decent avatar. But everyone puts up with me even though my avatars are always hideous. whee
I think your avi is awesome.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces