Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sariss
I once changed my hair to a n00b-ish style, and changed my clothes to n00b-ish clothes. I was treated a lot different until people saw my name. xd
Heh, you're pretty well known around here. I've seen you in the forums many times. I can't imagine anyone disrespecting you!
And that's what makes this place pathetic.

Oh, and avoid Avatar Talk. If you don't, you'll regret it.
i dunno, i kinda like my avi.

Chloride's Husband

Beloved Elder

Kitto-chan
If you want to be original, all I can say is this:

For the love of God, don't buy the flame set!!!

Well, technically the repulsion of the general public towards the flame set limits the amount of users that buy and wear them when they can afford other things. So wearing them would make you more original.
back in the day, flame pants WERE cool.

check out my old account. im still rocking the flame pants

ferris
MirelleNyo
Sariss
I once changed my hair to a n00b-ish style, and changed my clothes to n00b-ish clothes. I was treated a lot different until people saw my name. xd
Heh, you're pretty well known around here. I've seen you in the forums many times. I can't imagine anyone disrespecting you!

I did this shortly after I dropped off the radar last year, so not many people knew me.
few people around this forum have style just:

MirelleNyo
Sariss
and i starve

I like their fashion wink
ENZZO
few people around this forum have style just:

MirelleNyo
Sariss
and i starve

I like their fashion wink
Thank you very much! biggrin
I imagine people would respect me a lot more if I took the time to make a decent avatar. But everyone puts up with me even though my avatars are always hideous. whee
I posted on a spam thread in chatterbox with this account, and people bumped.
I posted a spam thread in chatterbox on another account with nicer clothes, and people told me I ruled.
neutral
Penisless Genius
I posted on a spam thread in chatterbox with this account, and people bumped.
I posted a spam thread in chatterbox on another account with nicer clothes, and people told me I ruled.
neutral

Me=Mule in question. surprised
who cares about what others think..i sure don't even though im new..i havent been on alot of threads so really havent had the chance to be ignored but as far as fashion tips go...i have none....really if people tell me that they dont like what im wearing ill wear it more just because they said that....
thats just how i am! xp
I used to have a noobish avatar and I got treated as such... with my current avatar now I get more attention... but I try to treat everyone by what they say, not how they look.
I refuse to buy clothes anymore.
The Queen of Awesome
I refuse to buy clothes anymore.

Good for you! *high fives*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items