Welcome to Gaia! ::

This question just came to mind a second ago. Will people in Gaia really change the way they treat you if you are wearing the right clothing? It may not be on purpose. It could be a sub-conscious thing. Also, what are some popular Gaia fashion. Can you offer any fashion tips as far as being original goes?

Discuss...
it doesnt matter who gives a bloomin care its all up to the person
Find an Item you want really badly, save for and buy it, then try one stuff in the stores and see if it matches...the Avatar talk forum can aid you in fastion sence too!
NnyChan
Find an Item you want really badly, save for and buy it, then try one stuff in the stores and see if it matches...the Avatar talk forum can aid you in fastion sence too!

I'm not looking to get answers for myself. I'm just trying to spark discussion.
I think if you have a tasteful or unique avatar, it says, "I care about how I present myself." Therefore, the connection will be made that not only do you care about how you present yourself visually, but also how you convey your opinions.
If you want to be original, all I can say is this:

For the love of God, don't buy the flame set!!!
NecroAngel9
This question just came to mind a second ago. Will people in Gaia really change the way they treat you if you are wearing the right clothing? It may not be on purpose. It could be a sub-conscious thing. Also, what are some popular Gaia fashion. Can you offer any fashion tips as far as being original goes?

Discuss...
I don't think it's about clothes so much as grammar and typing ability. I have never seen someone insulted for their clothes here on Gaia, but I've seen lots of flaming for those who can't type or spell.
My s**t's all cheap and people still talk to me. 3nodding
I admire people's clothing on Gaia, but... that's about it. I don't worship them or anything.

I've never really seen anyone getting treated differently because of their clothing... but then again I'm hardly ever on this site. sweatdrop
Think what you buy before you buy it, and also make sure it doesn't clash.
It's true, the majority judge by clothing and popularity. I get ignored in threads while others, with less to say, or who just parrot me, get quoted over and over. sad
Kitto-chan
If you want to be original, all I can say is this:

For the love of God, don't buy the flame set!!!

Haha!
Anorexic
It's true, the majority judge by clothing and popularity. I get ignored in threads while others, with less to say, or who just parrot me, get quoted over and over. sad

I know exactly how you feel.
I once changed my hair to a n00b-ish style, and changed my clothes to n00b-ish clothes. I was treated a lot different until people saw my name. xd
Sariss
I once changed my hair to a n00b-ish style, and changed my clothes to n00b-ish clothes. I was treated a lot different until people saw my name. xd

I wish I could afford to make some drastic changes just to see what response I get.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff