Welcome to Gaia! ::

Is the next Gaia Event Halloween? Or did I forget a holiday.

Newbie Noob

The next one is currently scheduled for July. I don't remember any holidays in July so it's probably an event out of the blue. Kind of like the Olympics, which are seeming to no longer be annual.
Pie32
The next one is currently scheduled for July. I don't remember any holidays in July so it's probably an event out of the blue. Kind of like the Olympics, which are seeming to no longer be annual.

okies, thanks

5,450 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
Pie32

The Olympics never were annual; it's hard to have something be an annual event when it's only happened once. xd

I think the Olympics are likely to be something that happens alongside the real life Olympics; once every four years.

The admins have said that there will be an event some time soon, I think July was mentioned, but personally I'm not expecting a big interactive event until Halloween.

5,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
4th of july is indenpendence day dah...

Merumiharu's Oppa

11,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
Seth Darkheart
Pie32

The Olympics never were annual; it's hard to have something be an annual event when it's only happened once. xd

I think the Olympics are likely to be something that happens alongside the real life Olympics; once every four years.

The admins have said that there will be an event some time soon, I think July was mentioned, but personally I'm not expecting a big interactive event until Halloween.
Well between winter and summer olympics, every two years.
Darkness195
However, that's only an American holiday. You don't see gaia doing something on Boxing day or the Queen's Birthday.

Lonely Lunatic

Darkness195
Ya I was about to mention that one.
bluecelebi
Darkness195
However, that's only an American holiday. You don't see gaia doing something on Boxing day or the Queen's Birthday.

Indeed. I bet everyone who came in here could name a holiday or two which could take place in July but is not widely celebrated.

Lonely Lunatic

bluecelebi
Darkness195
Hhmm..You do have a point. Then halloween is celebrated all over the world then?

Gatekeeper

Vanessa.k
bluecelebi
Darkness195
Hhmm..You do have a point. Then halloween is celebrated all over the world then?
You'd be surprised.

Invisible Lunatic

Darkness195

I Spy... An American!

Anyways, back on topic, I think the next even should be happening soon. July was rumoured, but I wish it was sooner, I need the epic conclusion...
yes i am the american

Nerd

12,050 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Elocutionist 200
didnt the announcement of the olypics call it the FIRST ANNUAL GAIAN OLYMPICS or did I just dream that?

*coughmidsummercoughcough*
not hte bloody first day of sumer, the lognest dayof the year ismidsummer, sheeesh.
</endpaganrant>
Gaia Day! 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas