Welcome to Gaia! ::

Does anyone know what's next yet? And when?
grtme
stare

confused

Hot Genius

10,300 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Firestarter 200
Assuming no new ones are added.... Halloween? Maybe they'll do something for the Fourth of July or something like that.
Dukes
Assuming no new ones are added.... Halloween? Maybe they'll do something for the Fourth of July or something like that.

Heh, damn, I REALLY hope we don't have to wait til Halloween!!
Taelen
Dukes

Heh, damn, I REALLY hope we don't have to wait til Halloween!!
yeah...

imagine how long we have to wait gonk

Overcharged Dreamer

13,350 Points
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
i think its going to be gaia olympics

Not Liccy's Other Half

Shameless Codger

18,325 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Streaker 200
  • Partygoer 500
well, they could have something planned for Gino's birthday, but that's wishful thinking on my part.
Until then, I shall continue to keep my face covered until the next event. crying
OHHHH!!!! The same I Wish To know blaugh blaugh
Olympics is a no, there's none this year. I was hoping something on April Fool's Day, but that never happened, so I don't know what to tell you. I think, sadly, it may be Halloween.
The admins only celebrate:

Halloween
Christmas
Easter
Olympics
Valentines
April Fools
Gaia's anniversary.
I'm hoping since the story-line is starting to become a bigger part of Gaia, that they'll do something before the next holiday. 'Course, I'm probably wrong, but...meh. One can hope. Though I must admit, if I were an admin, I'd be gettin' quite a hoot out of watching people run around going 'OMG WHEN IS IT GONNA HAPPEN?!?!?!' and stuff. *nods*
Dukes

Nice avatar art ninja
At the very LATEST, I think the next update will be May 13th. Why? It's a friday, but not only that a Friday the 13th. Also it's Gino's birthday. Then again they may update at the end of April or they will come up with an excuse for an update.
Taelen
Does anyone know what's next yet? And when?

You don't know when will a event happen... When it happen you can see on your avi a "!". This means that there are some pinklink or some gift bos on your screen and you have to cach it to earn money or some object...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff