Welcome to Gaia! ::

I had a weird dream about Gaia last night. I dreamed that this big thing appeared in Durem and this robot popped out of it. It was a female robot. She said that Edmund was the sniper and she was his robot wife! I clicked on the place she was in and a new fishing spot with a new NPC appeared. I don't remember what her name was, but the angle at which you saw her was kind of odd. It was kind of like you were looking at her from about knee-level up. She was wearing something that looked like a cross between a maid's dress and a leotard, and she had light blue hair pulled into a high ponytail.

She said her fishing spot was really different, and there was a sample of a fish that looked like a clown. She said we could have one go for free, so I took it and she gave me a rod that looked like an elephant! Its trunk acted as the fishing line. I tried to fish and I caught a bra. I didn't want to buy a rod or any bait, because in my dream, just like in real life, I was questing for a dark cape.

Share your various dreams about Gaia here. 3nodding

5,450 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
I dreamt that somebody had told me that Gambino had a back-up test facility somewhere in Durem. sweatdrop
I dreamt close to having something like that. I actually logged on to Gaia in one of my dreams from my old highschool courtyard. Strangely enough... the computer was implanted in the wall. >_>;
Lol I had this dream once about gaia, and this was before houses. Basically everyone who had ever made a account on gaia was sucked into their computers and made into their avatars. And I struggled through the huge amount of people on gaia to find all my friends and I made a post in Gambino's place and made us a home. And if you've ever seen Ghost in the Shell stand along complex the forums in gaia worked like they did in that show when you dived in. And no one had the guts to change their avatar for fear of being deleted and dieing and my avatar had the HUGE pony tail back then and I could never sleep... it was a very weird dream.
Strange... Many peoples are starting to dream about Gaia...
I have also dreamed about it... But I can't remember the dream anymore. sweatdrop
I can remember two dreams about Gaia... The first was about my art shop. All these people kept ordering so fast and in such a weird way that I couldn't understand them. And then I also had a dream in the early morning before I got online and went to the Easter event. We had to find all these eggs around the map, and it wouldn't load very fast for me, so I was just clicking blindly.

...Wow, now that I think about it, my Gaia dreams are pretty boring. My non-Gaia dreams are much more interesting.
Talk about creepy. My fiancee had a dream that she and I somehow saved Gambino and Gino from an assassination attempt by the Von Helsons.

She dreamt it the night before April 1st.
I had a LiamxIan dream. xDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I was just sorta sitting on a bench in a park watching people, and they found a banana tree. (For some reason, there are banana trees. In the park. <<; ) And then Liam was like "DO YOU WANT A BANANA? PEEL IT DOWN AND GO MM-MM-MM-MM. DO YOU WANT A BANANA? THIS BANANA FOR YOU. heart " (rofl that song is stuck in my head xD) and then Ian squealed and said "BANANA!" and ate it.
Then they jumped on each other, Liam said "KISS ME YOU FOOL" and Ian was like OKAY! and then they did things. xDD

.....*shrug* xDD;
I had a weird gaia dream too...it was something about avatars needing baths and a mini avatar hygiene game was tied in somewhere. xd

Kawaii Lunatic

Lol. Great dreams guys wink . I know I've dreamt about Gaia sometime... just can't remember what it was surprised
Dudes...I think u spend a bit too much time on Gaia xd
well i must admit dreaming about gaia is one of my more fun night's rest... better than the hideous zombie dreams (hubby LOVES zombie movies), or the dreams where you HAVE to do something but can never get it done.
It's quite strange but the reason we dream about it is because a lot of us play before we go to bed and we have photographic memory.

I once dreamt about being on gaia and then I got sussppended in time. Everyone who was on at the same time also got trapped in the time loop and we all woke up 250 years later!

8,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Haha, dude, what a great thread.

I woke up just now, and I was in fact having a dream that made reference to Gaia. It wasn't much... I remember the weatherman saying a strange storm was coming to the place where I live, and he recommended everyone save their avatars once with all their safety gear on, because the saving feature was going to be down until after the storm.

8,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gender Swap 100
But hurrah! It's not down here anymore! o_o

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items