Welcome to Gaia! ::

Stalker

18,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
I used to be bothered by it, but to be honest, a lot of the time I feel like I'm playing on Gaia like it's a game. Whoever has the most money wins, right? j/k xp

I guess the nice thing about Gaia is how far reaching it's audience is and how it has a little something for everyone. Some people consider the main draw the forums while others haven't even ever looked at them. Some people only sign in to play the games offered here while others consider it a chat site consisting purely of towns and rally. Definitely an interesting combination of features.

Tricky Survivor

My mum thinks if it's not educational, it's a game.

Bashful Exhibitionist

17,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
It doesn't really bother me. I'm here to have fun. People who look at Gaia for the first time (especially the avatars) will have that impression that it's probably a game-oriented site.
They can call it a game if they think writing text messages to other random people of the same community is a game.. Oh wait... isn't that a forum? It's just a forum with nice extra's like games. XD

My mom actually made an account to try it, so she now knows it isn't a game. razz (Unlike Neopets, which is more gaming-based I think)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff