Welcome to Gaia! ::

I will wait but I wish they would give more info on it. Stuff like can what your wearing effect you like the more stuff you have on, the slower you'll move and if there is health and stuff like that.
Can't wait until it's made. It'd be cool if the Butterfly Mantilla and Winged Anklets improved your agility or something.

Original Member

Assula
Can't wait until it's made. It'd be cool if the Butterfly Mantilla and Winged Anklets improved your agility or something.
Who knows. That would be cool though.
You've gotta remember if it was realesed to early it would prolly stink like housing.

I'm pretty sure that the items won't effect your abilities because the admins already said that they would not have gauntlets and the staff-like things in the game
You know I wonder if we will have Health. And if so how much would we have? Would we have levels too?
fall 20o05 not 06 05
akajeff
fall 20o05 not 06 05

Sweet! I can't wait!
Oralom
I was wondering when Gaia Battle was going to show up. I bin waiting for like a year for it to show up. I even saved up tons of gold to buy stuff for it but then I got tired of waiting and spent it all on fishing stuff or gave it away. Can someone please tell me when it will show up or if it will even show up?
sorry no one knows when its going to show up
Randolph15
Weapons are a dead cirt, look at the gaia battle banner everyone is brandishing spiffy looking weapons. I just wonder if the demonic pitch fork and that will be weapons useable in the battle system, and maybe the spider chest plate as some kind of cool armour.
Yeah I was thinking that too...I hope it will be up soon It will be another cool addition to the cool stuff on gaia I think most likely you'll be able to equip your wepons so they show up in the forums too.
need money
The gaia battle system is coming out in the beta testing.
Zen_Kaze
need money

who me?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out