Welcome to Gaia! ::

I was wondering when Gaia Battle was going to show up. I bin waiting for like a year for it to show up. I even saved up tons of gold to buy stuff for it but then I got tired of waiting and spent it all on fishing stuff or gave it away. Can someone please tell me when it will show up or if it will even show up?
I too am curious about this subject. I really hope that it's in the pipeline, but I did hear that it was on the back burner because of the fishing and the houseing.
The Gaia House thing was kool but I would have perfured the Battle just because I like those kinds of things. I was thinking you think they will have weapons for the gaia battle? I am hopeing they will have. I would love for my guy to walk around carring a sword.
Weapons are a dead cirt, look at the gaia battle banner everyone is brandishing spiffy looking weapons. I just wonder if the demonic pitch fork and that will be weapons useable in the battle system, and maybe the spider chest plate as some kind of cool armour.
the admins said 2006 fall but once they said september 2004. so wait, and Jakobo said on a radio interview that the battle system was still in the planning stages
Randolph15
Weapons are a dead cirt, look at the gaia battle banner everyone is brandishing spiffy looking weapons. I just wonder if the demonic pitch fork and that will be weapons useable in the battle system, and maybe the spider chest plate as some kind of cool armour.

Speaking of armor...
Yes all of the clothes should be able to do something to your defense. They should make armor and weapons anyway. Without the battle just so we can make our people look like RPG guys.
Well there are a few floating around, but rare items mainly at the moment. Yeah it would be good if all the clothes did, hah itd be intresting to see the defense on a mesh top lol blaugh .
Well, the only confirmed thing I heard waws that it would come out during beta version.
Teh Aqua
Well, the only confirmed thing I heard waws that it would come out during beta version.

And were still in alpha, scary thought lol. I probably wont still have access to the net by then, unless i get a decent paying job. Movng out soon ack scary scary stuff.
Hopefully the fishing and housing systems were tests to see how they could get the battle system working.
I see the group fishing as one big step closer to fighting

Original Member

It's said to be quite some time before it is made. I am waiting patiently though...
Oralom
Randolph15

Speaking of armor...
Yes all of the clothes should be able to do something to your defense. They should make armor and weapons anyway. Without the battle just so we can make our people look like RPG guys.

They already have tons of weapons. Like the Baseball Bat, the Coffee Cup, the Hammer, etc.
-[Shuya]-
Oralom
Randolph15

Speaking of armor...

They already have tons of weapons. Like the Baseball Bat, the Coffee Cup, the Hammer, etc.

Yeah I guess you right. I havn't really looked at all the stuff yet. Should tho. I might see something I like. Still havnt baught anything for my guy yet. I think I bin on here for 2 years now. You would think by now I would have least found some pants that I liked. lol....
Isnt Gaia Battle supposed to come out during Beta? Which i supposed to be a while from now.... sad
Super Pretty Attack
Isnt Gaia Battle supposed to come out during Beta? Which i supposed to be a while from now.... sad
Just like a year ago. I wish wish that they would ahead and atleast make a due date or a DD date, and post updates and progress on it. domokun

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff