• Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Cat-chan
You calling me fat?

Yeah!
Do you have a problem with people who are chubby? stare
Do you have a problem with people who are chubby? stare
Be happy with what you have.., remeber this site doesnt have to be free.. 3nodding
no 2 comps look alike...most of the time on my bros comp my avi looks short and wide but on my new comp...that i got 2 days ago every ones avi look tall and skiny.not bad just more like real ppl but chibi at lest they dont look short and fat on my comp sweatdrop

Magic Genius

Veles Varuk
Yeah, I knew they're chibi's but...they look Chubby. Couldn't they make them have muscles instead of having nun at all? Or choose wether to make em thin or not? More customisation, it's normally what you want when you RP. You people that dont RP and just stick around chatboxes all the time probably dont need detail on your avvs.
duh chibis are supposed to be chubby. That's what makes them so cute! They're not too chubby to make them look like we're obese. What do you want our avis to look like? Anorexic? Too much reality for me. Also why the hell do you care how they look? They're god damn pixels for goodness sake.
I like them the way they are. i mean ya they could have a little more details but besides that i think there so cute heart 4laugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff