Welcome to Gaia! ::

Should SHIP shrines be created? Since, many official fan threads of NPCs have already been started, I was wondering about threads dedicated to certain relationships. We get SHIP shrines in Harry Potter and many other fandoms celebrating who people hope to see get together. (That means they won't necessarily get together in the real universe but it's what fans hope that'll become and relationships that they support.) I think it's high time such NPC SHIP shrines get started, after all so many fandoms have that already - why not the GAIA fandom? I for one, have already a thread going so I don't think I can run another thread (the setting up took me hours stressed ) My thread

Questions? Comments? Post it here! 3nodding

5,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
If I wasn't running my LabTech123 thread, I'd so make a JohnnyxEdmund shippers thread.

Cause ya know, friends are friends, pals are pals, but buddies sleep together.

Desirable Explorer

7,850 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I want to set up the LiamxIan thread. :3
Seyli Hsa
If I wasn't running my LabTech123 thread, I'd so make a JohnnyxEdmund shippers thread.

xd

ok, actually I was refering to more of a romantic relationship rather than platonic. In the world of fandoms a Johnny/Edmund most likely means a slash romantic relationship rather than friendship. Of course same sex or opposite sex relationships are all welcomed!

Desirable Explorer

7,850 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
mineowyn
Seyli Hsa

xd

ok, actually I was refering to more of a romantic relationship rather than platonic. In the world of fandoms a Johnny/Edmund most likely means a slash romantic relationship rather than friendship. Of course same sex or opposite sex relationships are all welcomed!

So if we create a SHIPPING thread, we can add "be it platonic or just having hawt sexor"? xd
mineowyn
Seyli Hsa

xd

xd Don't worry, we know! wink
LilyChan

Go right ahead if you have the dedication to set up a proper one!

I think SHIP shrines not only provide an avenue for fans to flaunt which SHIP their supporting but it also adds to fan threads as well! I could add more informative content with those nifty links!~

*hinthint* (whoever's gonna set up a agatha/edmund shrine or any agatha SHIP)

Assimilated Businesswoman

I have SO been waiting for the ship shrines. domokun

... but we might have to wait a bit further into the storyline to be able to safely tread upon those waters. D:
Mae Noelle
I have SO been waiting for the ship shrines. domokun

... but we might have to wait a bit further into the storyline to be able to safely tread upon those waters. D:

heh. actually u don't have to wait until real relationships progress. For example, Hermione/Snape is never going to happen and very few realtionships have happened in Harry Potter but many people still worship unusual shrines! 3nodding

Desirable Explorer

7,850 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
mineowyn
LilyChan

Go right ahead if you have the dedication to set up a proper one!

I think SHIP shrines not only provide an avenue for fans to flaunt which SHIP their supporting but it also adds to fan threads as well! I could add more informative content with those nifty links!~

*hinthint* (whoever's gonna set up a agatha/edmund shrine or any agatha SHIP)

Thing is. I don't know what to put. o 3o

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces