Welcome to Gaia! ::

I think Gaia is not too bad, as someone said, they don't censor our speech yet. It is well within their power to change every "********" to "fun" or something.

The thing that annoys me most is when someone claims "dictatorship" over their thread and then places threats of banning if you disagree with their views. A forum is to discuss ideas. Not to ban & delete those ideas you oppose.

I am quite proud of Gaia, actually... as a few of my posts were deleted by moderators and I thought they had something against me, so I started a very spiteful anti-Gaia's nazi confirmism thread and they didn't delete it! So Gaia's not completely communist. But I DO think some "thread owners" take their supposed powers too far. There's a huge difference between debating ideas and attack people personally. I will debate my ideas down to the last breath but I feel no need to attack someone personally unless attacked first. And even then, on here it's only looking from trouble to respond to such. Like a fight in a bar.

I also get annoyed when moderators delete new topics that are relatively similar to another thread, but not exactly. For instance, maybe you hate everyone in the other thread. Or maybe you want to discuss a certain aspect and not all the general b.s. a main thread is discussing. It's just not uniform in it's justice. And there's wild ego-happy thread owners running about. All I can say is, I disagree. (please don't delete me or report me b/c I disagree crying )
on chatterbox area in forums they have free speach but the shouldnt cause some of it is inaproprieste cause i once saw one that the title was sex

6,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
elfshdwknght
Uchiha Arukan
yea but we also don't understand what they should REALLY MEAN by PG-13. pg-13 content is VERY varied

the MPAA describes PG-13 as: any mild use of substances, any mild use of expletives or heavy use of ONE expletive. Any NUDITY that is NOT deemed sexual, which includes even exposure of ones self...as long as no self stimulating contact or sexual contact is made.... That means you could show boobies.... pg-13 also means most levels of violence up to as graphic as disembowelment....but not anything that goes too deeply into saddism, such as disemboweling someone and playing with the organs...

this is what PG-13 is in a nutshell and thusly all thgins here should be permisable on gaia if it is INDEED a pg-13 environment...
the word ******** can ony be used non-sexually. As in, "Get the ******** out of here," but not, "I want to ******** you"

as long as the expletive was not sued repeatedly (over 5 times) it can be used anyway like some one saying "i want to ******** you" meaning is void for expletives, but meaning is important in exposure....sexual meaning in nudity usually crosses to R
Dias Amastacia
Probably because most of us come from countries that allow free speech, and we don't see why it should be any different here.

But you're right, we don't have that right here.

Feral Fairy

15,665 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Cool Cat 500
Free speech is a myth. Even in the countries that claim they have free speech, there will always be a limit. The only way you can have complete freedom of speech is when you're alone.
Free speech yes, as long as your speech isn't too...sexually vivid.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff