Leprachaun 0.13414634146341 13.4% [ 11 ]
Easter Bunny 0.40243902439024 40.2% [ 33 ]
Gold 0.21951219512195 22.0% [ 18 ]
Candy 0.10975609756098 11.0% [ 9 ]
Grunny 0.13414634146341 13.4% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 82 ]
1 2 3 >

User ImageUser Image VS.

Um....does anyone else know that St. Patrick's Day and Easter are both in March? Just wondering what everyone thinks Gaias gonna do this year. Personally I hope they have a Leprachaun vs. Easter Bunny smack down. biggrin What do you think? Best answere gets tipped.

Salty Phantom

24,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
I don't think they've ever done much for Saint Pat's.

Easter might have another big forum event, hunting eggs or something. I wish they'd redo the egg hunts in zOMG. I missed out on the Midas badge in '10.

And with the robotic bunny Gaia has, the bunny would win.

Beloved Knight

Gaia will most likely celebrate their major Easter event as usual and the robotic Easter bunny will probably show up once again.

However, Gaia does celebrate Saint Patrick's Day sometimes or at least have a event forum for it.

Stellar Succubus

A few items for st pat's day. An event for easter. It's how it goes. I plan to don my bunny costume.
i love march because its my birthday

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
Cash Shop items usually

And that "robotic bunny"

some a y'all need to read the manga. That Easter bunny is a cyborg. Why? Read the manga

Questing Alchemist

39,425 Points
  • Exciting Experiment 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Master Converter 500
St. Patrick's gets short shrift. Odanodan seems to be the last St. Patrick's-specific item that Gaia released. There hasn't be a Gairish item or anything recently (not that I noticed).

10,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
easter bunny

Reveler

Urd Tanzanite
St. Patrick's gets short shrift. Odanodan seems to be the last St. Patrick's-specific item that Gaia released. There hasn't be a Gairish item or anything recently (not that I noticed).

Was the seelie bundle released last March?
[ I could be wrong, but I think it's Irish themed

Manly Lunatic

Marie-Cris
I don't think they've ever done much for Saint Pat's.

They have done items for St Pat's...

Fluffy Wolf

14,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100
I'd rather they not mix holidays in March. They've done so for Christmas and for Valentine's. It might be a bit much for Easter and St Patrick's day as well.

That event with Odanodan was fun. I hung out in a St Pat's tavern and the things he would say made him sound like such an old drunk who would leave the place.

Articerile's Waifu

Feral Hoarder

I hope they do another zOMG Easter event, its my favorite thing on Gaia event-wise. *crosses fingers*

Tricky Shapeshifter

12,800 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
Isn't Easter in April?

Cluttered Kitten

14,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Blaze the Fire Dragon
Isn't Easter in April?
User Image
It's early this year: March 31, 2013.

Time-traveling Senshi

They'll probably give us something related to Ireland in the the cash shop and maybe a small event involving QTDs or something. They've been good about acknowledging the holiday lately through items at least. Easter's the one they usually go all out for in the terms of events. We might end up with another egg search or some other similar event. I know people equate Easter with the robotic rabbit and chicks but it would be nice if we got the other Easter animal for a change and they gave us something to do with lambs and sheep.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff