Grunny 0.13414634146341 13.4% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 82 ]
< 1 2 3 >

Enduring Gaian

12,300 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Looking forward to see what they come up with for the events in March. Pretty sure diedrich and the robot easter bunny would be involved. Would be a major twist if something for St. Pat's day was mixed in there.

OFF TOPIC::
Qyp

You have an amazing avatar. gonk
The Easter ones has always been awesome. I think they've done a thing for St Patricks Day but it never is as awesome as Easter.

Cluttered Kitten

14,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
AshleyHeartYou_
The Easter ones has always been awesome. I think they've done a thing for St Patricks Day but it never is as awesome as Easter.
User Image
Agreed. I have to admit that the last two Easter events have really sucked the life out of me. xD
I get so mesmerized with collecting eggs & whatnot. Gaia basically owns my life during the event.

gonk

Salty Pirate

46,975 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
Well, I HOPE they go with robot-easter-rabbit and not something diedrich-related.

Was last year that really irritating event where the leprechaun kept showing up in the forums and I eventually put him on ignore?

because that was annoying

Impassioned Lionheart

I'd like some items that decently represent Irish culture instead of just slapping green on things or modernizing things to the point where it doesn't even resemble what it started from.

Pure-hearted Snowflake

25,690 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
I wants my pot of gold.

I expect an event for Easter but not much if anything for St. Patrick's day. I just bought Easter bunny Trolls and Shamrock troll earrings for the events irl. smile I'm glad Easter's in March. Sooner the better. Feels like everyone's trying to rush through the holidays these days. Glad Gaia's been making their events long enough for everyone to get the items and achievements.

Interesting Entrepreneur

11,850 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Invisibility 100
well that would be something different.
but I just hope this Easter we at least have the robot easter bunny and not just diedrich.

Salty Pirate

46,975 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
TehChich
I'd like some items that decently represent Irish culture instead of just slapping green on things or modernizing things to the point where it doesn't even resemble what it started from.

Well, that's what American St. Patrick's Day is sweatdrop

I mean, I can understand why you'd be annoyed, but that issue isn't really with Gaia...

Impassioned Lionheart

Lazarus Larkin
TehChich

Well, that's what American St. Patrick's Day is sweatdrop
I mean, I can understand why you'd be annoyed, but that issue isn't really with Gaia...

I'd really like to see some traditional clothing, though :c It's still weird to me that there aren't any feisanna dresses. People would love them :C They could even make them green idfc

Artiistic's Significant Otter

Angelic Demigod

19,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Edible chocolate leprechauns and green bunnies with cute little hats.
Calling it.

Questing Alchemist

39,425 Points
  • Exciting Experiment 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Master Converter 500
KRlLL
Was the seelie bundle released last March?
[ I could be wrong, but I think it's Irish themed

I think it was released in March. I looked at the MP graphs and that's when they started showing up. And yeah, they're Irish mythology so can count. (And now there are more things on my wish list. sweatdrop )

Proxy Browser

KeLee23
Personally I hope they have a Leprachaun vs. Easter Bunny smack down. biggrin

That is preposterous! Odanodan and EB would never engage in a fight, they are pals afterall! (I'm assuming that leprechaun is Odanodan's younger self)

Salty Phantom

24,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
Qyp
Marie-Cris
I don't think they've ever done much for Saint Pat's.

They have done items for St Pat's...

Items, yes; like the Astra Clover. But I meant in the scale of events like Hallowe'en and such. They do stuff for Saint Pat's, but not much.

Buggy Mage

Wasn't there a nice bundle For Saint Patties last year? RainyDay's gift and Tory of the Glenn ect?
I hope they make a cool bundle again for it.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

The only good thing about March is Bioshock Infinite.~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas