Welcome to Gaia! ::

Obsessive Cultist

I don't think this is my first account here, but I'm not sure because I've changed the names on both this account and my mules from back then quite often @_@ But it's definitely one of the first accounts and the one I stuck with for over 9 years now.

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
Yep, still on my original account, which is now about eleven years old. Only changed names twice, and genders twice as well; Don't think I'll ever do either one again, because now it'll cost me money. lol I have a mule or two, but they're collecting dust and probably locked due to inactivity anyway, because I've just never really had a need for one.

Dapper Witch

*points* Still on my original from 2004, same username as well. : D

I do have a few mules as I like playing around with different outfits and such (and it's nice getting a few extra DC : ) ). They've also become OCs over time as has this account (with a different look, though, but she has the same name *nods*).

So yes, it's just fun playing around with them, really. >u>

Nerd

Sheepity
B I B A X T

Does it make my post hard to read? I've never had someone mention it before so I just wanna be sure.

A tiny bit. When it's a paragraph or two it's visually unappealing, imo. Just one or two sentences of bold text is fine, tho.

Ah! Edited for readability thank you for letting me know sweatdrop

Sparkly Fairy

User Image

Original account. Changed my name once back in 04 and havent changed it since.

Invisible Spark

Still the same original account but I've changed names since I returned. I decided to stop going on for a long time so it was quite unexpected for me to return. I do have mule accounts to get the free grants and event items.

Darling Agent

23,225 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
♥ This is my main and original account, though I changed username once (and strangely I still love this one very much). I have four other mules, one is for a male OC (which changed through time, and I recently changed his name too), one is for the animal form and the other two just to pile up freebies smile

I try to log in every day but sometimes I log in for as much as I need to do the daily chance and catch up with the announcements. So basically I have two/three active accounts on five smile

Naughty Demigod

14,150 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
This is indeed my original account from back in 2007, though I changed the username a couple of years ago, since it used to be a handle I haven't used for half a decade now.
I'm using it as my main account so I'm definitely logging in with it quite frequently.
I actually lost access to this account for many years because, after a brief hiatus, I lost the password for both the account AND the e-mail I'd registered it on.
To substitute for that, I'd made a new account to play with (that I'm now using as a freebie collection & marketplace mule). I should have a couple of other mules somewhere (one from 07, the other from when I made the new one) but seeing as I can't remember the e-mail I registered them with, they're probably dead.
Eventually I regained access to my old e-mail and managed to recover this account, though, which was pretty great since I had lots of old items and some cash in here...!

Deathly Protagonist

50,415 Points
  • Charging Power 75
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • ReAnimated 50
I have been using this account from the day I joined gaia! I am proud of that fact cool

fxxkin demon

Same account and username since 2007. Never really got the urge to abandon this account and start new. I have thought about changing my username once or twice but at this point I won't bother. I like this name.

I do have a few mules, my favorite one being Io non ho Paura. I call her Sal's daughter. She's fun to dress though I've never thought about leaving Sal and using that account full time.

Inquisitive Rogue

15,525 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Firestarter 200
  • Threadmaster 200
Yep, this is my original account.

I've logged in pretty much every day for the past ten years.... :: curls into small ball ::

I used to have some mules for art contests and stuff but those are long gone.

Feline Lunatic

52,790 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Citizen 200
B I B A X T
-Are you still with your original account?
-If so have you been logging in consistently or do you like to take hiatus' here and there?why?
-Do you have a different account then what you started with?why?
-Do you have mules that serve a purpose or do you just have them as a sort of side account that you post on for the fun of it?

- Yes, this is my Original Account.
-Except for the times I have been without internet, due to moving and such, I have consistently signed in. I don't do Hiatus'.
-No, this is my original account and I have only changed the name 2 times(Still using Kyr somewhere in the name), but never changed the account.
-Yes, I do have mules and I do use them for more than just holding things.

Beloved Fairy

34,050 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
Nope! I only have one other account, back from 2005 (or 6, I keep forgetting). I started this one because I legitimately wanted a fresh start (that, and at the time, I either couldn't afford or didn't know how to change my skin and gender to my actual skin color and gender-- my old account is a "white" guy with blond hair xD). Not hiding anything on the old one though, back then I was a lurker through and through. All that's left is a lot of old, old event items. Now I still login to his account sometimes for events and things like that!

Kanth's Senpai

Shirtless Abomination

-This is my original account and name from '03.
-I have switched back and forth from very active to hiatus where I only check to see what's new. College caused me to back off if I wanted to do well. sweatdrop
-Never had an active secondary account, just paid the gold to swap genders or skin bases.
-I had a mule I lurked with during hiatus but I've forgotten the pass and it's likely locked down now.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff