Welcome to Gaia! ::

Here we are at Gaia 13 new network or GNN. We have will go to the front line for our news articles so here's the news:

Article 2- Prism butterfly mantilla and Chestplate of Arachne, Real life battle weapons or mere gaian trinkets?

We all know that the recent donation items are the prism butterfly mantilla, otherwise known as the PBM, and the chestplate of arachne, which we will call COA.

These objects have been the apples of our eyes for a few weeks, but did we ever stop to think, what if these were real objects? These can be uses for evil or good this so now we wonder, is gaia really some sort of space-time capsule from the future or is is a mere game?
Yes, that's very true. Even if Chatterbox has it's "Homigahs Claim A Girl/Boy" threads, it's still a place where a mishmash of people can go and do whatever the hell they want (within Gaian rules, that is). Unfortunately, I go there when I'm bored. Which may possibly be most of my time. sweatdrop
Do you wanna be part of Gaia 13 News?
Chatterbox is mixed enough to be the America of the Gaian world. Unfortunately America is one of the most Arogant and violent countries in the world. I live in America, I have the right to criticize my country.
article number two has been released

Dapper Gekko

COA rhymes with BOA

Coincidence? ninja
Psiko
Chatterbox is mixed enough to be the America of the Gaian world. Unfortunately America is one of the most Arogant and violent countries in the world. I live in America, I have the right to criticize my country.
same here im with u
I'll be a part of Gaia 13 News. :3

Gladly.
yay someone joined.
Could I be part of Gaia 13 News?
hello america is a redneck country because we have idiots running our country even I could run america better than them

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff