Welcome to Gaia! ::

No you say, eh? You say that G-Corps will not be re-established? Well, their is a possibility, because if Gambino builds the 'G' on his tower, it may just look like this:

User Image

Ohmygawd gonk

Note: I EDITED THIS PICTURE. If I see one N00b going around Gaia posting this saying OMFG GaMbno is lkie gong to mkae G-CORPS!!!!!onoenoene!!111 I will have to take actions.

Art (c) 2005 of Gaia Interactive
Elhrairah
No you say, eh? You say that G-Corps will not be re-established? Well, their is a possibility, because if Gambino builds the 'G' on his tower, it may just look like this:

User Image

Ohmygawd gonk

Note: I EDITED THIS PICTURE. If I see one N00b going around Gaia posting this saying OMFG GaMbno is lkie gong to mkae G-CORPS!!!!!onoenoene!!111 I will have to take actions.

Art (c) 2005 of Gaia Interactive

The line above the G is supposed to be horizontal. it's not gonna be g-corp

Streaker

9,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bidding War 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
jesus...

No... dont you think that if a "G" was going to be painted there, it would have been painted with the other markings?
I maybe, it may not be. We will have to see. *eats cracker*

Eloquent Lunatic

12,250 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nerd 50
It's a clever little ruse that the artists' are playing to keep us guessing, nothing more. It'll all be revealed in a matter of hours, so everyone just stop speculating and let it happen. What will be will be, they're just pixels.

And nobody, seriously nobody, is going to say anything original as far as hypothoses go. The markings are obviously reminiscent of the G-Corp logo. Yes. No-one will deny that, and nobody really needs to say it. Maybe one person. But the new threads on the topic just aren't worth it anymore.

Way to do the legwork of really bulking up your speculation with a modified image, though. I respect you for that.
Kunai Jones
It's a clever little ruse that the artists' are playing to keep us guessing, nothing more. It'll all be revealed in a matter of hours, so everyone just stop speculating and let it happen. What will be will be, they're just pixels.

And nobody, seriously nobody, is going to say anything original as far as hypothoses go. The markings are obviously reminiscent of the G-Corp logo. Yes. No-one will deny that, and nobody really needs to say it. Maybe one person. But the new threads on the topic just aren't worth it anymore.

Way to do the legwork of really bulking up your speculation with a modified image, though. I respect you for that.

Thank you, Mr.Jones. I repect you too. I am still waiting...and hoping.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff