Teh Lulu
Mpeng
zombies die if you shot them in the head
Then why aren't I dead?
cuz the zombies killing game ended a long time ago

Shameless Consumer

Mpeng
zombies die if you shot them in the head

According to the halloween event, they just get stunned.

7,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
GTOnizuka
no no, you've mis understood, a lot of people (including me) think that gambino is going to start up g-corp again, gambino was the head of it, so it makes sense, though it wount just be in the tower, my guess is that there will be a whole new facility built under the island, or an under water reserch facility in the north sea

oh, and those zombies probibly arn't coming back, that was a massive explosion, but gambino can still make new ones
crying Aww. Don't crush my hopes on the return of the labtechs!

On another note, chances are the Gaia zombie system works differently than other zombie systems. At the ball, LabtechX was going around saying "They aren't dead. They can never die..."
maby he has the old zombies in the back room or some thing like that maby hes going to let them out so he can kill the v twins

7,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
Mpeng
maby he has the old zombies in the back room or some thing like that maby hes going to let them out so he can kill the v twins
I don't think Gambino would be stupid enough to do that. The zombies would probably go after him first, for spearheading the company that caused them all to turn into zombies.
well waht ever hapens hapens bye
Well, actually no, Labtech 123 has survived, indicating that he has some plot in Gaian Future, and actually, just because the mansion blew up doesn't mean that the other Labtechs died, they were zombies, so we don't know they didn't pull themselves together and hide somewhere, it's not offical that they died, they just found no survivors other then Gambino, and G CORP isn't gone, check the Guilds, but my guess is it's shut down, who knows?
Teh Lulu
Mpeng
I don't think Gambino would be stupid enough to do that. The zombies would probably go after him first, for spearheading the company that caused them all to turn into zombies.

never under estamate the stupidity of that man

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces