Welcome to Gaia! ::

<center>User Image</center>

User ImageHello all you must be wondering why the titile is as it say's G-CORP well here's why me and the rest of my guild have been going pretty good everything has been going well and every thing so i got to thinking last night we have user run event's dont we? thatr's why im planning a huge G-CORP much like the hollowen bash but with no zombie'sDont worry zombie's can comewe will be giving out item's ranging from simple party hat's to zombie labcoat's and i know some of you hungry gaian's would love a chance to get you hand's on some of those item's
i am planing on having a few gaia's help me out tho by being my offical team mat's if you think you would like to be one pm me
ok now for the reason im telling you all this well i need peaple to make a banner's and sig's and help me make a good looking npc avatar ((yeap all you editer's get to work))after we have are edit i will find a good artist to draw a pic of it much like the other on gaia so we can make this a much fun event and sugestion are proudly welcomed

Note:"on a later note im kinda sick so the first post is a little messed up i would love it if some one was to how do you say edit it to make it look fancy"

WARNING!
To all you Gambino fan's and Von helson fan's i will have none of this bigering that he beater or there beater i don't whant my ball to go to hell
User Image
ARE HELPER"S
checkd3-um..kitty
{RESERVED}

Original Member

Bah, I say down with both parties...
Lord Oni-mushu
Bah, I say down with both parties...
Both party's????
SO fare we have a few banner's i will up load them soon
destructive assassin
whee
blaugh well wlcome and now that i have licked your face..
I'll be a helper
id love to be a helper
labtech 703
destructive assassin
whee
*looks at you and eye twitches* uhhhhh.......hey....what's up?? smile
destructive assassin
labtech 703
destructive assassin
whee
*looks at you and eye twitches* uhhhhh.......hey....what's up?? smile
nothing trying to make a good thread so when the party come's i can have fun
~Sora_KeybladeMaster~
id love to be a helper
what can you do to help?
I can help someday.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers