Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wealthy Prophet

Seems like I've seen many recolored items coming out this year, more so than last year. I want to see a black or white recoloring of clockwork headmaster in the future. What about you?

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
White Rosamund's Revenge. I always wanted the garments in white and i'd be a bit mad if it appears in an EI RIG.

Lavish Ladykiller

12,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
I've always thought it would be super awesome if they had a recolor shop for (at least) the shop items. Like you could use your inks from towns and dye your clothes your choice of color. I know that would be a ton of work and all but wouldn't it be awesome to have a use for those inks again?

In answer to your question, I think the Rosamund's Revenge would be fantastic in white as well.

Wealthy Prophet

Moonstone-Rose
I've always thought it would be super awesome if they had a recolor shop for (at least) the shop items. Like you could use your inks from towns and dye your clothes your choice of color. I know that would be a ton of work and all but wouldn't it be awesome to have a use for those inks again?

In answer to your question, I think the Rosamund's Revenge would be fantastic in white as well.

I'd love to see that in white.

Greedy Drake

Magnificent Moonbeam
White Rosamund's Revenge. I always wanted the garments in white and i'd be a bit mad if it appears in an EI RIG.

Sorry to pester you again but I 100% agree on a white rosamund or maybe a creme color one much to the chagrin of many mwhaha.

Also I want more queen of cups, should be simple enough to recolor, get on that gaia!

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Jinglybell
Magnificent Moonbeam

Sorry to pester you again but I 100% agree on a white rosamund or maybe a creme color one much to the chagrin of many mwhaha.

Also I want more queen of cups, should be simple enough to recolor, get on that gaia!
Hey, it's cool, and thanks for agreeing.

Celestial Star

45,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
I loved to see a Re-color of Cecil (in his minion form!) twisted

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
Magnificent Moonbeam

This would be nice to see as an exclusive recolor in a bundle smile Since the black would be white, which color would be all the red parts of the skirt? What about the hairstyle?

Personally, I don't really have any item at them moment which I'd like to see recolors of, but I always appreciate seeing the new recolors smile

Durem Mage

59,325 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
Black and white Lucie
White Rosamund Revenge
Soft Sugarlace in a variety of colors. White, black, sky blue, crimson red, forest green, navy blue, etc.
Juno's Lace in black. emotion_drool
Almost forgot about Little Sister. I want that hair in black. emotion_dowant
The Little(Lovely)Lucie/Cutie and the Beast lips in blue. Like... the bright-a** blue of the Zodiacal virgo items. Or in a light, silvery/white color.
Just not in an item that's rare and listed for fifty trillion gold.
gonk
Please? PLEASE?!

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
lilloulou
Magnificent Moonbeam

This would be nice to see as an exclusive recolor in a bundle smile Since the black would be white, which color would be all the red parts of the skirt? What about the hairstyle?

Personally, I don't really have any item at them moment which I'd like to see recolors of, but I always appreciate seeing the new recolors smile
navy blue like Rosamund's hair in Sainte Ciel-Storge.

Zephyr Ceferino's Princess

Fluffy Kitten

xd My absurdly long re-color wish list:

Gold Shop: Any set just edged in gold to be edged in Silver & vice versa,
Starter sets, NPC sets, High Elf sets, G-LOL sets, Cobweb sets, Sweet Lace sets,
Simple skirts, Snow Sweaters, Tavern Wench sets, Milady sets, Eloquent sets,
Jenny's dresses, Soft Underwear, Audrie’s long gloves, Flow Prom Dresses, Dapper Gents sets,
Sweetheart sets

Cross Stitch: Vanir Valtz, Extravagance Gown

Cash Shop: Scarlet Mist, Succubi's Modesty, Celestial Array, Serene Green, White Delight, Favored Heiress, Crimson Promise, Lotus of the Emperor,

Evolving Items: Fausto's Bottle,(original color with additions) Biancamella, Enchanted Book, Inari's Beads, Picolitrosso's Urn, Coocoon, Fallen Wish, Fremere's Guard, Nartian Rock, Reve Rouille, Kottan Bell, Classilke, Seracila Pendant, Dappy Dandy, Secret Retreat, Checkmate, Apprentice Charm, Vivacenote, Little Lucie, Mystery of the Stolen Sapphires, Runcible Spoon, Trilune's Covenant, Daughter of Snows, Rosamund's Revenge, Petit Cherie, Keiko's Cake, Wisteria

RIG/CI: Cecil, Zoku Inari's Beads, Night Jewels, Amorous Knight Isis, Witchy, String Ensemble, Solar Mage, Sable Monarch, Madame Gypsy, Highwire Belladonna, Persephone, Lady Unicorn, Mujaji, Child of Gevaudan, Gray Governess, Sinful Scarlet, Chocaholic Fondue, Pinot Noiress, White Russian, Lethal Yandere, Little Lemon Lime, Delicate Death, High Priestess of Night, Laced Blessings, Lady Justice's Armor, Mint Chocolate Queen of Cups, The Adumbral Empress, Zessen Fan, Indigo Flutter, Jittery Jill, Ugly Step Sister, Gift of the Stars, Snowy White Lass, Wendy's Care, Serpent's Charm, Ace Bass, Alpha Centauri, Cassiopeia's Vanity, Lady Lunar, Floras Gift, Inky Wisp, Kandi Kitten, Soft Sugarlace, Succubus Zivva, Lovely Lovely Lady, Erteszek's Sleep, Guiding Lodestar, Lunar Countess, Northern Starlight, Sparkleplum Dreams, Witch of Noc, Love Love Serve, Meracle Swimmer, Cursed Diamond, Black Maggie, Headless Marie, Little Sister, Wedding de Mortis, Skyfish Ribbons, Blue Babushka

As for colors, I'm always hoping for pastels in general, purple, and white variations.

Ruthless Shapeshifter

MONOCHROMES FOR ALL LEG MODS!!! D<
SERIOUSLY!

As well as a monochrome recolor
of all three Spop arm mods 8D

Sparkling Transmutator

Oh gosh... I have a lot of recolors in mind. Like a lot. Get ready for some images.
Edited each and every one of these. Some are "ok" but a couple of them make me drool.

Click the Spoiler to see a lot of recolors:
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Haha please ignore the giant blonde Rosamund wig. I was going to recolor the entire item...
But I became very lazy and stumped on how to go about making the item white/cream.

Perfectionist

14,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
I'd love to see a type of pastel Marionette made. I know people are tired of Marionettes, but I feel a pastel version is needed.
I don't know if it's because I wanted one from the beginning (even though I'm tired of Marionettes mysefl)...
Or if it's because I truly want to use a version myself. Either way, I think we need to see a different color palette with that item.

Another Lucie item would be fantastic, although, I'm still working towards somehow obtaining Lovely Lucie. sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff