Welcome to Gaia! ::

Durem Mage

59,325 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
I wouldn't mind a black recolor of the Flight of Fancy.
We have Siku(white), Nochi(black), and Lobo(gray), we need a red wolf Gaia!
Runcible Spoon recolor! I would love for the dress to be in a light blue! emotion_kirakira

Gaian

Would love to see a purple or green-colored version of Diapered Egg.
I think I've seen more than enough of the common Red and Blue stuff confused
Blue version of Shinjuku / Shibuya nobody
I'd totally work it cool

Rare

I'd love a Masquerade recolor. I'd love some different makeup and bang colors, and there are several poses in there that don't work at all with darker skin tones (big surprise there), so that could be part of the recolor too.

I'd also like the hair from Pastel Sweetie in a more usable color like brown. I'd use the hair all the time if it were a light/medium brown, but since it's pink I have very little use for it.

Fallen King is another item I'd love to see a recolor of. I absolutely love that hair + Agape, so I wouldn't mind seeing it in some other colors.

Alien Elder

27,440 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Candy Massacre 50
Trilunes promise in all black...for the dark side of the moon

Perfectionist

14,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
I would be over the moon with a Quaint Neighborhood recolor-- this time, with other colored bear plushies.
Other colors, like pink, blue or minty green bears, would be lovely. <3

I'm perfectly content with the cream & brown bear poses we have right now, but the more options, the merrier.
It's one of my favorite items to use these days, so I can't help but make the suggestion for more Quaint cuteness.

Dangerous Ladykiller

13,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
RIP conan...in black >.>

Dedicated Seeker

After playing around with the Sweet Lace set in photoshop, I really really want more colours. Particularly these -

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

I still have to do a blue version, a purple version and then figure out if I want any other versions.

Hot Dog

I want every item to have a green or lime recolor.
But of course, that would be selfish of me, so I'd
choose a Green recolor of the Reve and S-Pop.

emotion_dowant

Anxious Werewolf

16,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • The Wolf Within 100
Tessa Frel
After playing around with the Sweet Lace set in photoshop, I really really want more colours. Particularly these -

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

I still have to do a blue version, a purple version and then figure out if I want any other versions.

Ooh that dark teal colour!
emotion_dowant

Kujura's Other Half

Spicy Friend

36,175 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
I think people would kick me for that but, a green, orange and purple version of the S-Pops?

In general, I'd like to see more green or orange recolors. We lack those colors. 3nodding

Fluffy Fatcat

14,550 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Partygoer 500
Belukia
I think people would kick me for that but, a green, orange and purple version of the S-Pops?

In general, I'd like to see more green or orange recolors. We lack those colors. 3nodding

i would love to have purple s-pop :3

Doting Darling

14,350 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
I want either a light blue (to go with the light pink) or a black (to go with the white) version of cherubic queen of solair to come out.

Golden Warrior

20,325 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I really like re-colors, but why not do a re-color with new poses, like Ciel collection does and not less, like the blue Reve. I know It was a re-color with only popular poses -blah, blah, blah-, but sometimes a re-color creates a different impression, therefore something new.
Keep that in mind Gaia! wink

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces