Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naughty Pants

I want the 'golden glow' post of Stage makeup in every color under the sun...

I would go broke, but I would quest every last one of them. <3

Impassioned Misfit

Fallen Star, hopefully in black and purple. I would eat a sombrero for that.

Hallowed Prophet

A blonde version of Keiko's Cake would send me over the moon. I'm not quite sure how the rest of the poses would work out but it comes down to me wanting a blonde bun. XD

Ice-Cold Victory

I'd love a white recolor of Shadow Walker, gold detailing staying the same.

Also need more colors of Marquis de Marquee! Like in lavender, turquoise, black, white...I just really want that wig in a rainbow of colors! The wig is so cute but the pink is kinda hard to match.

Seeker

I just really want to see some of the gold shop items in more colors.

Invisible Ghost

Volcano Sushi
I was thinking about it today, it'd be nice if Gaia did two gold shop releases each month, one for new items, and one for recolours. Or even the recolour updates every second month. There's so many requests for the gold shop items to be recoloured, they could probably stretch it out to last a good while, and it helps make it feel like Gaia's not just out for our money (which was/is a complaint I've seen with all the Cash Shop items we get).

Glitch

Looking at the front page it's awesome how many of the recolors have been made already~

I want a recolor of butterfly's lament. i would love those shoes in white or maybe even a pale pink. I would also like to see Kandi kitten recolored maybe in a pale lavender.

For gold shop I reallyyy want the wench's clothing to be recolored, I use those blouses and cinchers all the time.

Enduring Loiterer

14,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Big Tipper 100
Ania's Wedding Gown

I want it in as many colors as Gaia will give me, but especially black. It's just such a gorgeous gown and it would be an excellent Gold Shop gold sink. The best part of this gown, to me, is that it looks even better when the avatar is sitting down than it does when it stands up. Seriously, all of the billowy drapes and folds- MMMM. emotion_dowant

High-functioning Unicorn

black and white Reve Rouielle,
reversed color of of Compass of Seidh,
Prince Dhanun *that scarf in blue emotion_dowant *,
Picolitrosso's Urn, and Gothique Harlequin biggrin

Seeker

If I had to pick any premium item, it'd be Reve Rouielle. I want it in the entire rainbow of colors. xd Actually, though, just I'd like to see a white-based version and a be able to afford the blue.

Zephyr Ceferino's Princess

Fluffy Kitten

the hidden ghost
Volcano Sushi
I was thinking about it today, it'd be nice if Gaia did two gold shop releases each month, one for new items, and one for recolours. Or even the recolour updates every second month. There's so many requests for the gold shop items to be recoloured, they could probably stretch it out to last a good while, and it helps make it feel like Gaia's not just out for our money (which was/is a complaint I've seen with all the Cash Shop items we get).

I think since we have CrosStitch updating every other month including a re-color update with that would make a lot of people happy.

I would love to have more than one GS update a month too, though especially considering how much more the cash shop gets updated every month.

Wealthy Prophet

High-functioning Detective

20,400 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Brisk Day Coats in dark brown, purple, and dark green...

Wealthy Prophet

Pierced Werewolf

45,925 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Devin 200
Still waiting on pants done like Changeling Baby Boy Trollish Pants.
They are one of the few sets of pants that work well with mah paws...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff