Welcome to Gaia! ::

Loyal Informer

Mermaid Eater
I really want a re-color of the Galactic Solder, and I talked to Buki about it at one point and she teased me saying that it may be possible sometime in the future, but again that probably means like 10 years.

Well considering it wasn't a very popular item, it will probably as you said, take a very long time.

Bashful Shoujo

16,650 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Winter Hue
Mermaid Eater
I really want a re-color of the Galactic Solder, and I talked to Buki about it at one point and she teased me saying that it may be possible sometime in the future, but again that probably means like 10 years.

Well considering it wasn't a very popular item, it will probably as you said, take a very long time.

On my old account i owned around 10-12 Galactic Soldiers.
I'm also a huge Buki fanboy. sweatdrop

Loyal Informer

Mermaid Eater
Winter Hue
Mermaid Eater

Oh I am a huge fan as well. I was pretty crushed when she was taken away after she made the Dappy Dandy.
Galactic Soldier wasn't really my thing and didn't really scream "Buki!!!!!" to me, but it was an ok item.

Magical Cutie-Pie

You know it would be crazy and very hard to do, but I would love to see a recolor of the EI The Nightmare. All of it would be done in warm pastel colors. I know. I'm strange but I would love to see how crazy looking that would be. heart

Magical Girl

13,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
I think the re colors I want are Juno's lace in black and rosamunds's revenge in white.

Bashful Shoujo

16,650 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Winter Hue
Mermaid Eater
Winter Hue
Mermaid Eater

Oh I am a huge fan as well. I was pretty crushed when she was taken away after she made the Dappy Dandy.
Galactic Soldier wasn't really my thing and didn't really scream "Buki!!!!!" to me, but it was an ok item.

I really loved the artwork for the item itself, it was really rad, kinda sad that the item wasn't AS bulky as it was showing in the artwork, but it is still really creative and i love the item.
I have I think 2 or 3 on this account, I use it ALL the time.

Fashionable Shapeshifter

I would like to see a more punk-rock version of the band of berman. instead of the band being pink and blue red and black, and the pants can be black.
Everyone else said Rosamund I would like an antique shop recolor the blues to red.

Muscular Werewolf

15,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Blue Silver and Black Reve Rouille.
And more pants like the Trollish ones from the Changeling only not patched together.

Timid Vampire

I would love a recolor of some of the salon hairs, specifically the browns. The brown they use is so dull
and doesn't even look..well, nice. I know they can do this since they put a lot of effort into the SDPlus
doll hair poses and other hair/wig items, taking this and this as an example.

Other than that I'm not sure what else. Like the person above me said, a blue Reve Roullie sounds really nice.
I'm a huge fan of light blue/silver or dark blue/silver/black combinations. Also the edits Winter Hue did are pretty, I wouldn't mind seeing those being made, especially that blonde hair. emotion_kirakira

i know one thing we dont need is another pale marionette recolor

Muscular Knight

12,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Survivor 150
i still want my orange pale recolor User Image

Cheery Animal

13,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
I'd love to see recolours of Stolen Sapphire made in other gem colours. Like Emerald green, Ruby red, Amethyst purple, Topaz yellow, etc.

Sparkly Fatcat

BLONDE LITTLE LUCIE RECOLOR PLZ GAIA.
It'd be so pretty! I made a shitty one in photoshop!
User Image

9,500 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Magnificent Moonbeam
White Rosamund's Revenge. I always wanted the garments in white and i'd be a bit mad if it appears in an EI RIG.
and golden hair emotion_kirakira

9,500 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Mark Twain 100
SDPlus Wendy recolor and it better not inflate mad

Fiery Astronomer

17,450 Points
  • Summer Philanthropist 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Fusion Novice 50
Huckleberry Sawyer
Magnificent Moonbeam
White Rosamund's Revenge. I always wanted the garments in white and i'd be a bit mad if it appears in an EI RIG.
and golden hair emotion_kirakira
If changing the red parts, gold and black ones to white, I'd go for it too.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff