Welcome to Gaia! ::

Generous Millionaire

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Trader 100
I would like to see another Biancamella recolor. I know they have already done a couple, but I'd like to see a black and silver one.

Amateur Detective

35,390 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Bookworm 100
Winter Hue
Oh gosh... I have a lot of recolors in mind. Like a lot. Get ready for some images.
Edited each and every one of these. Some are "ok" but a couple of them make me drool.

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Haha please ignore the giant blonde Rosamund wig. I was going to recolor the entire item...
But I became very lazy and stumped on how to go about making the item white/cream.

DON'T TEMPT ME SO! Oh gosh, that hair would be perfect in our white Rosamund's Revenge. . .

Kawaii Bunny

I'd like recolours of Keikos Cake. I'd like it recoloured in pink and black.

I'd also like several different recolours of Wisteria.

Sparkling Transmutator

Evil Goth Bunny
I'd like recolours of Keikos Cake. I'd like it recoloured in pink and black.

I'd also like several different recolours of Wisteria.

Well when we do get a recolor of the Keiko's Cake, I am 99% sure that the white leg mod will be recolored black. XD That or cream. It is made by PRlSM, so I would be surprised to see a crazy recolor of it. But I could see a "darker" recolor of it as a big possibility.
I would love to see Jabberwock in that dark blue color that a lot of recolors have been coming in.

Apocalyptic Lover

Dark Matter SDplus hair in black. It's like, my irl hair. And I want it. But imagine the cost of a recoloured SDplus thing. D:

...That and changing some gold things to silver.

Precious Vegetarian

23,175 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Marathon 300
Ohhh there are many that I want!! But my top 5 picks would be:

Highwire collection: I would love it in the Ghastly Triplet purple.

Runcible Spoon: In mint and cream for the girls and black and copper for the guys

Skyfish ribbons: Pastels ranging from pink to purple with everything in between

Inky Wisp: In dark emerald green ( inky envy)

Petit Cerise Fille: In a green apple theme!!

Tipsy Cutie-Pie

10,800 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Rosamund's revenge in Storge colors classified_fu

Sparkly Lunatic

6,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
More colors of the Kandi Kitten ears/tail. emotion_kirakira
Ohh and Dander ears. cat_3nodding

Relentless Hunter

42,625 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Fusion Master 1000
For as much as everyone wants recolors of Cash items, there are really only 2 items I want recolored, and both are gold shop items.

The Basic Skirts (not the newer Simple Skirts) and the Complex bands.

The Basic skirts are a slightly different shape than the simple and I like the basic style more. We only have blue, brown and red. I'd like black and white at the very least, preferably more.But hell, I'd settle for the Simple style if they didn't want to dig up such an old item. The simple skirts don't even have black and white.

And for the complex bands, I really want one that's truly black. If you're going to name your items with hex code then goddammit, the color should be right. The #000000 Band is not black, it's blue. I don't see why we can't have more basic, no frills headbands.

IRL Glitch

24,725 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
          Ugh I would punch somebody for a recolor of Kallida Kumiho...okay maybe not punch someone but I love the item and hot pink can be pretty limiting. If there was an orange and black recolor or a black or white and green *sigh* Also the head feathers from the Cayo SDPlus doll. Any color combo would be sweet.

Sparkling Transmutator

The anti-social cookie

Runcible Spoon: In mint and cream for the girls and black and copper for the guys

Personally I hope a recolor to the Runcible Spoon is released that is recolored to be like a traditional wedding. Lots of whites and black. It should be called the Runcible Fork or Knife. One needs something in order to eat that cake.

Precious Vegetarian

23,175 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Marathon 300
Winter Hue
The anti-social cookie

Personally I hope a recolor to the Runcible Spoon is released that is recolored to be like a traditional wedding. Lots of whites and black. It should be called the Runcible Fork or Knife. One needs something in order to eat that cake.

Oh I like that. and I vote for Runcible Knife.

Cluttered Browser

26,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
I really want a re-color of the Galactic Solder, and I talked to Buki about it at one point and she teased me saying that it may be possible sometime in the future, but again that probably means like 10 years.

Magical Kitten

Lets see, the things highest on my wishlist of desired recolors are...

Rosamund's Revenge - I love this item sooo much, its just lovely. But I don't use black often! I'd love to see a white/creme recolor, and the third color could be pale blue, silver, bronze, chocolate brown... Well, as long as the base colors are white and creme I'd be happy with any other color.

Petit Cherie - It's such a wonderful item that doesn't get enough love! As much as I think it's perfect as it is, I wouldn't be opposed to a recolor where the green is pale blue.

Runcible Spoon - White and pale blue for the girls, white and chocolate brown for the guys. Haha, can you tell I love pale blue?

And another note, pretty much any of the cutesy girly frilly items in pale blue would make me happy. Its my favorite color and I want to see more of it!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff