Welcome to Gaia! ::

Original Survivor

A white and black recolor of the Hyde's Items.

Receiver

keiko's cake emotion_awesome

Streaker

Wisco
A black Catastrophe. emotion_kirakira
Or, well, other cat-colors of it, like maybe calico or grey tabby or something like that.
That would be swell biggrin

this.
all of this x a bagillion.

Shy Noob

9,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
would be nice to have the old mc's recoloured say have the traditional old mc style but give another option where you can have a omg hat in a different colour for example white and pink ect.

examples below

User Image

User Image

Barton Nerd

14,825 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Abomination 100
  • Nerd 50
Witch's Grand Gala is definitely my favorite items that has come out within the past few years. I think every pose of this item is stunning! Bad news is, it doesn't go very well with my current "cutesy" look. I'd died for a pink and white (none of that cream s**t) recolor of it. Its purse and bow would be fantastic additions to this outfit, if they matched. -___-;;
All gold shop items. Seriously. I am so happy seeing what they did recolor recently. It's a great way to save them some creativity time for gold shops. Recoloring all the items there will save them time from dishing out any brand new ideas but keeping it fresh.

8,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Popular Thread 100
wouldn't mind a recolour of Tragic Tower, I love the item, but the colours are just a bit bland.

halo mom

26,225 Points
  • Stormy the Halo Mom 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Budding Witch 250
more queen of cups, more marionettes (Id love a hunter green, purple, and gold one) as well as maybe another kanoko recolor? In green or silver? and I would LOOOVE to have the porridges actually all recolored, not just hte hairs >> same goes for hte lunarians.

halo mom

26,225 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Budding Witch 250
Soundholic

More recolours of Gold Shop items. (We're still missing that Mint dress, shoes, etc to match that Mint Frilled Hat, seriously, been waiting for it since forever).

I second this. and to add to it: MORE MINT GOLD SHOP ITEMS
Seriously. There are NO mint shoes on gaia that are even remotely good to me. (that don't have cream or brown accents *coughcough*literary luxury/mint buttercream rose*coughcough*) I would take mint rockinghorse shoes, mary janes, and the sweet lace set in mint.Gaia needs more mint shoes and mint gold shop everything.

headsprout's Wife

Crumbly Bum

I really, really, really want to see the Blue Middle School Skirt re-colored (or re-made, or a similar skirt)!
It's the perfect length and the perfect shape but it only comes in that very bold, old skool blue color. emo

8,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Popular Thread 100
xTaintedWhispersx
Soundholic

More recolours of Gold Shop items. (We're still missing that Mint dress, shoes, etc to match that Mint Frilled Hat, seriously, been waiting for it since forever).

Seriously. There are NO mint shoes on gaia that are even remotely good to me. (that don't have cream or brown accents *coughcough*literary luxury/mint buttercream rose*coughcough*) I would take mint rockinghorse shoes, mary janes, and the sweet lace set in mint.Gaia needs more mint shoes and mint gold shop everything.
WE CAN NOT HAVE ''TOO MUCH MINT'' seriously, it's quite hard to match mint in an outfit, without more mint... mint is important for pastel preachers like me!

halo mom

26,225 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Budding Witch 250
Soundholic
xTaintedWhispersx

I know right, and the Frilled Hat has been released for how long (More than two years ago, I think)? Gaia should stop teasing us with the hat and give us the full set already.

I have been hoping for the day we get an entire set. The rockinghorse boots are hte thing I am most looking forward too and I am hoping that they do recolor them mint sooner or later. I have sooo many avis those boots would go with and I am sick of no real mint items anyway. WE NEED MOAR MINT.

halo mom

26,225 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Budding Witch 250
Princess Pieta
xTaintedWhispersx
Soundholic

WE CAN NOT HAVE ''TOO MUCH MINT'' seriously, it's quite hard to match mint in an outfit, without more mint... mint is important for pastel preachers like me!

IKR Dx I do mint and pink a lot or mint and blue and I'm like...WHERE IS ALL THE MINT?! It is not fair xD Makes me wanna stomp my foot. Moar gold shop mint would make my gaia life. Seriously. I am the queen of color matching it seems and mint is my hardest thing because we don't have enough. Do want moar mint.

Dapper Seeker

Classilke. Definitely. 3nodding

I would like that in all the colors of the rainbow. It is just so well pixelated and the knitted items are just so wonderful!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff