Omnipresent Gatekeeper

15,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
LabTech Deusy
A Random Act of Terror
LabTech Deusy
I had to post again, some how the headless glitch worked its way back emotion_kirakira

emotion_dowant

I hope they don't fix it emotion_kirakira

They did sad

If I resave my Avi ill lose it. mad

Well, I hope they don't fix the layering on my avi.

I actually like this (if only the eyes were higher) ninja

Princess Healer

17,450 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Fluff Reclamation 250
I absolutely cannot stand the avatar calculator glitch (or whatever you call that thing that determines you avatar's worth sweatdrop ) in the the outfit closet and outfit marketplace. 75% of the time, it's wrong for me. And for some reason, there are some million gold worth items that NEVER register in the final price tag. It's soooo frustrating. I mean I love to sell outfits in the outfit mp but sometimes the total value is listed to be drastically lower then what it is supposed to be. I have like a 70g worth outfit right now for sell in the outfit mp but the calculator says it's only worth 6g. I don't know how to get past this issue...

I wish gaia could work on making the value calculator a little more accurate. crying

Aekea Bunny

Looking through the sticky thread in the SiteFeedback is a good for a laugh.

Dapper Conventioneer

11,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
daydreamer_girl
The worst glitches have to do with this hairstyle, which is the fact that when I equip a lot of head coverings, the hairstyle is cut off so crappily. That's probably because this is one of the oldest hairstyles on Gaia ever, and they never designed it well enough back then to wear hats decently.

And I'm not sure if this is a glitch or not, but if I press the left arrow enough times the avatar on the top of the screen will face to the left. Most of the times I notice this when I'm typing up a post.

Someone enlighten me! gonk

As you cry, I wanna lie

in Gaia Labs if youhave the secret code enabled, theres a set of buttons to press to make your avatar on the banner do stuff.

Say I love you so, Darlin' even though I dont

Aged Elder

VVhip
The invisible glitch wins hands down. So many creative avis! The scenery non hume avatars are my favourite, so to see them lose that made me sad.

it was a lot of fun, indeed. I probably sunk 100k in potions. It's still possible to be invisible, but there are vastly fewer interesting things you can do with it.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

13,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Megathread 100
Creamy Filling
VVhip
The invisible glitch wins hands down. So many creative avis! The scenery non hume avatars are my favourite, so to see them lose that made me sad.

it was a lot of fun, indeed. I probably sunk 100k in potions. It's still possible to be invisible, but there are vastly fewer interesting things you can do with it.

Yours never ever fail to impress! Indeed my favourite kind.

I did have a neat hair glitch before SC agape that I'm pretty sure no one really used.
I lost my eyeballs but I kind of like this glitch, if I re-save i'll lose it.

Familiar Poster

Kain-Senpai
Hm... might be something new that was recently added to the MP. If so, nice find.

I just want to say one thing ............. Your cosplay is awesome biggrin

Smitten Warlord

Forum freakout is a favorite of mine.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Derp that thumbnail is tiny. orz But yeah, just happened randomly on a page load I think. The screenshot I saved said "Displaying topics from Apr 05, 05" on it. whee

Never really was a fan of avatar glitches.

Dedicated Gaian

10,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
*Looks at my avatar*

Would rockstar fur going through a cape-ish thing be considered funny?

Aged Prophet

17,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

Ahh those nakie glitches XD
amazing clare bear
Kain-Senpai
Hm... might be something new that was recently added to the MP. If so, nice find.

I just want to say one thing ............. Your cosplay is awesome biggrin

::nods::
Thanks.

Aged Member

7,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Well I guess I found the new topless glitch it has to do with a dark omen when you hold the dress open and add a egg bra but you need one more thing and I can't post it but it only costs 100gold it's a VERY dirty looking avi with a as my master wishes feel to it it perfected it lol

Lavish Lunatic

I'm not going to explain the combos in full detail, since I don't want people to fix them, but my personal favorites are a glitch where you remove your eyes and a glitch where the SC:A legs turn into a very different type of legmod. xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff