Welcome to Gaia! ::

The anti-social cookie
I haven't seen the glitch in the MP only in the forums.
The whole thread would be posted backwards. Its makes for some confusing convos.!

^ Just thought I should mention this is happening to me right now.

Tipsy Reindeer

Other than the Blockhead glitch mentioned earlier, there's one glitch I remember waaaaay back in the day when the set first came out that was just... what?

Back in the day, the Gung Xi hat would not allow the wearing of footwear. At the time it was impossible for me to wear the entire set, because the hat would unequip whatever items was on your feet. This has long been fixed, though.

I also remember there was a glitch that involved the baseball bat and it being positioned on the avatar's crotch. I remember there was an invisible glitch that occurred with the bone dragon mask. My favorite ones are the topless glitches though... mainly because I don't get to see my avatar's jubblies too often, and it makes chest tatt's easier to see- they never last long though. I miss the 8-legged rainbow wolf from the werewolf event though... I sorta made that a part of my character and is sad I can't "transform" anymore. At least I still have the doodles I did.

EDIT: Oh... and I guess my avatar is showcasing my current favorite, if it is to be considered a glitch. sweatdrop

Cold Guardian

38,000 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Winged 100
  • Magical Girl 50
I'm pretty sure it's still not been fixed, but last I checked when you wear the top from Passionate Vocalist it removes your default undies (on a female base, not sure about male) so if you wanna moon somebody that's your item. wink

Wolf

Spinning in rally xD

Stellar Succubus

The invisible glitch wins hands down. So many creative avis! The scenery non hume avatars are my favourite, so to see them lose that made me sad.

kayla wasabi's Husband

Friendly Friend

i just found one that can make you bald
pretty funny

Greedy Businessman

6,900 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Wall Street 200
the green slime it just was fixed i had it since 2003 on my alt i

Fluffy Cat

I will never forget the "bat p***s" glitch that came about when held items were first implemented.

Sparkly Explorer

8,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
I was always a fan of the nudity glitch. I haven't seen it in a long time though.

Invisible Officer

13,100 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Forum Regular 100
I had to post again, some how the headless glitch worked its way back emotion_kirakira

Kawaii Lunatic

The layering glitches.
Nekkid boobs, missing limbs, cut off hair, pixels gone *poof*... sadly, most of those glitches have been fixed.

Fluffy Wolf

14,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100
The worst glitches have to do with this hairstyle, which is the fact that when I equip a lot of head coverings, the hairstyle is cut off so crappily. That's probably because this is one of the oldest hairstyles on Gaia ever, and they never designed it well enough back then to wear hats decently.

And I'm not sure if this is a glitch or not, but if I press the left arrow enough times the avatar on the top of the screen will face to the left. Most of the times I notice this when I'm typing up a post.

Someone enlighten me! gonk

Fashionable Nerd

User ImageUser Image
♥ ♥

I've personally always gotten a kick out of the weird
glitching in zOMG sometimes with people's avatars. Like.. when they move
they are just a blur and then end up constantly being a blur without a torso.

Oh my god. I'd sit there with a friend and just laugh my face off. Then we'd
stalk the person and watch them. It happened to one of our friends once
and we were laughing so hard. She'd move and her upper body would just
vanish. LMAO. Oh god, I don't know why I find it so funny but it is.

the rats in the c e l l a r you know who you are

cxnceited's Senpai

Omnipresent Spirit

17,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
LabTech Deusy
I had to post again, some how the headless glitch worked its way back emotion_kirakira

emotion_dowant

I hope they don't fix it emotion_kirakira

Invisible Officer

13,100 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Forum Regular 100
A Random Act of Terror
LabTech Deusy

emotion_dowant

I hope they don't fix it emotion_kirakira

They did sad

If I resave my Avi ill lose it. mad

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items