Welcome to Gaia! ::

What's some of your favorite glitches?
May it be flash space, site, or avatar glitches?

I keep getting either the spazzing in towns glitch and everything i'm wearing disappearing in dress up [ avatar fully clothed, but no items being shown in the equip box ].

Mines still the spazzing avatars in flash spaces glitch.
[ Does this even count as a GCD post?
I shamed myself. ]

Pierced Werewolf

45,925 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Devin 200
That's not a glitch.
It has the prices descending.
If you were to click [Buy Now Price] again it would start with the lowest price.

Mysterious Trickster

Hm... might be something new that was recently added to the MP. If so, nice find.

Precious Vegetarian

23,175 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Marathon 300
I haven't seen the glitch in the MP only in the forums.
The whole thread would be posted backwards. Its makes for some confusing convos.

I think my favorite glitch has been the "other persons avi" one.
You end up wearing items you dont even have!
freak297
That's not a glitch.
It has the prices descending.
If you were to click [Buy Now Price] again it would start with the lowest price.

Really? I didn't click anything. Could've happened when my dog stepped on my computer.

Kain-Senpai
Hm... might be something new that was recently added to the MP. If so, nice find.

I don't know? I think his explanation and my dog might be the reason why.
The anti-social cookie
The whole thread would be posted backwards. Its makes for some confusing convos.

Oh yeah! I've had that happen a ton.
It's annoying, you sit there refreshing the page for a good 20 minutes and it does get fixed..

What? When did that start? XD

Oh! A combo of your two glitches [ kind of ]
Have you ever noticed when you're posting in the holiday events and a thread is going too fast, sometimes, you can go to your reply and it'll bring you to someone elses?
Or often times, where it says you posted something / your reply, it's not even what you wrote?

O.G. Codger

There was an old glitch that was honestly really annoying to me back in the day.

I wanna say it was 2005 or 2006 and I really wanted to wear the "Grey Rough Walking, but... the code was messed up. Anytime I tried to put them on, they appeared as the "Neo Spike Heel" which, for the time was not very pleasant a surprise for me. D:

It took foreeeever, but they finally fixed it. Just... the strangest glitch that ever happened to anything I wanted to wear.

Precious Vegetarian

23,175 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Marathon 300
cuttIefishCuller
The anti-social cookie

Oh yeah! I've had that happen a ton.
It's annoying, you sit there refreshing the page for a good 20 minutes and it does get fixed..

What? When did that start? XD

Oh! A combo of your two glitches [ kind of ]
Have you ever noticed when you're posting in the holiday events and a thread is going too fast, sometimes, you can go to your reply and it'll bring you to someone elses?
Or often times, where it says you posted something / your reply, it's not even what you wrote?

I hate when it takes me to a different persons post. I really just want to go back to mine. But at least these glitches arent harmful!

Demonic Lover

My favorite glitch of the old days was eye layering~ the Oculus Magica has some really ugly eyes with cute stuff that appears around, the ugly eyes used to get covered by my Oisin's Blessing and the cute effects would remain * O* it was awesome <3

My newest favorite glitch is some items producing eye color change XD Fallen Star turns to silver, Cerynitian's green turns to brownish, The Pharaon turns to pure brown, it's kinda really coool C:

Got old :C real fast, I miss my bright colors...

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
My fav has got to be the zurg skin+ yellow dye invisible glitch.

My 2nd fav has got to be a recent one with the black background that glitched after they fixed the green goo. Too bad that glitch lasted less than 24 hrs before it got fixed xd I still have that glitch on this avatar, but i'll probably reset it whenever i feel like changing my avatar.

my 3rd fav has to be a back-hair-layer-deleting glitch, which is like a virtual free sainte ciel scissor cut

my 4th fav glitch is the one creamy filling uses a lot.

my 5th fav glitch are probably the naked ones, although i haven't tried using one in a while and i think gaia fixed one of them sooo

my 6th fav glitch are animated item layering ones, although i'm not really sure if those count as glitches since it's just basically layering the effects of one astra item over the effects of another in a way that mixes the two.

but yeah biggrin none of them are really funny, just useful

OH YEAH the arm-cutting glitch with the blockhead item. that one was pretty funny.

Dangerous Poster

15,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
1.Glowing Avatar

Few years ago my avi start glow in orange or dark orange color.

I just entry to Gaia towns, there was night time, then my bro tell to take out garbage outside house, when return to PC, i saw my avatar in daylight are glowing smile

2.∞ Green chickens dropped in well(Sometimes dosent work)

Sometimes in zOMG during droping these green chickens into well special quest, if dont have any, you still can click well and game count as dropped, and you can click ∞ times until times run out.

Tiny Alchemist

My favorite glitch is the one where if you go to the salon and change something, then go into a flash space, your avatar goes crazy.

Invisible Officer

13,100 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Forum Regular 100
I think its been fixed, but it was with that one grey hat it made you headless. I use to run around as a headless Grombie biggrin

User Image

Midori Arai's Girlfriend

Mind-boggling Abomination

19,575 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nerd 50

My favorite glitch involves Dark Ice. When wearing the legs with certain items, parts of the legs will disappear, leaving whatever you're wearing underneath exposed.

Tiny Pumpkin

The Topless Glitch for the Skyfish Ribbons - Skyfishes Wings. It's a little funny, I'd never wear it though.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff