Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angelic Nitemare

User Image

User Image

Yes, the new shop is selling an FMA RIG! Let's get this party Started!

- User ImageFullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood Watch- Use this transmutation circle to unlock one of the treasures based off of the popular anime, Fullmetal Alchemist:Brotherhood!

Items Within:

* User ImageFMAB Alphonse- Brother...am I scary?
* User ImageFMAB Briggs Soldier Coat- Every soldier at Fort Briggs must defeat a grizzly bear to earn this coat.
* User ImageFMAB Edward Elric- This pain's nothing... compared to what he's given up.
* User ImageFMAB Ling Yao- If you turn your back on something you wanted, then you don't deserve to call yourself 'Greed'!
* User ImageFMAB Major Armstrong- Allow me to demonstrate the beautiful, feminine grace of my huge bulging muscles, passed down from generation to generation!!
* User ImageFMAB May Chang- A small girl well practiced in the arts of Alkahestry and butt kicking!
* User ImageFMAB Roy Mustang- "That day all female officers will be required to wear tiny miniskirts!"
* User ImageFMAB Scar- Long ago this body did have a holy name given by god, but that person died years ago from a life of sin, malice and retribution. Call me Scar
* User ImageFMAB Seven Sins- The Homunculi can be identified by the mark of Ouroboros.
* User ImageFMAB Winry Rockbell- The brilliant young automail engineer from Resembool. You'd be lost without her!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Here are links to GCD item lists of the same CIs, for those that wish to discuss the items for an individual list. Please do not use these lists or the master list for off topic discussion or to sell items from a CI. If you have an item list from the GCD not listed here, please PM Ridley Starsmore with the link.

User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image
User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image
User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image
User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image

Magical Bunny

User Image

wait, its a rig?!

Izaeah's Fav

Breedables Degenerate

Mega Superfan

*sobs forever because she's broke and can't buy this RIG*

User Image

Man-Hungry Nerd

59,500 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
OMG, FMA, YESSS!!!

/fangirling

Rare

I hope this new shop isn't just the place to dump new sponsors.

And I guess this is how sponsoring works for us now.

And look! Only available in America due to licensing issues!

Stubborn Protagonist

18,425 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Heckler 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Big Member

20,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Magical Girl 50
Hey look! It's the goth loli from the old profile design!

Also ******** yes FMA:B!

Azurianne's Husband

Versatile Receiver

13,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I'm gonna have to call my brother so he can log onto my account and buy me some because U.S. territories apparently aren't a part of the U.S. anymore.

mean mina's Husband

Sexy Trash

31,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Married 100

Greedy Grabber

Oh my... Woohoo! I'm broke, so it looks like I'm gonna be having a huge inventory sale. gonk

The Frogger's Pardner

Man-Hungry Pirate

15,025 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Well the items aren't as bad as the Adventure time ones, at least.

Gaian

Fluffy Creature

*sobs forever for being broke*
So much want.

Demonic Lover

omggg those items look pretty sharp!, so well done C: I'm glad they finally made a partnership with something as FMA 8D the TWD sponsor was too narrow in theme for me and the AT items have this weird shape and coloring going on that (in my opinion) doesn't mix well with our items, but this set of items?, they look so good!, I can't wait to see all of them * O* everything looks so good, I hope there's an item for me~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff