Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dedicated Bunny

lilloulou
Hi-Potion
But didnt Frontier Skies die out super fast? ;3;
Id much rather have Gaia Monopoly or something nbgjrvnd

Wasn't one of the reason it died fast is because they had to take it down due to major security issues?

Also... it's all the fault of the death moth~ lol

All i rememeber about the game was it broke if you saved to often and you could avoid the Death moth killing someone if you killed the browser window you where using.
So Board game ,I can picture getting the death moth card now.

Invisible Gaian

14,525 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • 1 Win 50
  • PvP 200
Is this an actual board game that you spread out on a table, with little game pieces? Or some type of online board game? I'm confuzled.... confused

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Huh. Interesting.

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Tansee
Is this an actual board game that you spread out on a table, with little game pieces? Or some type of online board game? I'm confuzled.... confused

It's a table top game you play with others IRL.

I hope they export/distribute Gaia's game to actual store locations instead of just doing strictly online sales, since it seems like GameSalute is a distributor for several game store locations

Angelic Blob

That's adorable. If it ever reaches my city I will grab that box and run to the register. I would be physically owning Gaia merchandise and artwork.
That and the Death Moth is not done spreading its reign of terror and frustration.

Demonic Lover

I hope it translates really badly from online game to table top game x 3x not because I want it to fail, but because I want it to succeed D8 I just remember being so dissapointed at it being our super huge event and to it as a game XD;;; maybe it'll be fun but the only table top games I like are Pictionary and Scrabble, I haven't really played something that isn't like trivia or competition x 3x I don't know how to say it in English XD; anyways I wouldn't buy it even if I could, again I just really didn't enjoy Frontier Skies... even a sort of zOMG! game would've been better, and dear god that's saying a lot XD;;;

Man-Hungry Fairy

12,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Bookworm 100
Woah that's cool. emotion_kirakira
I want. 3nodding

Benevolent Healer

28,925 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Healer 50
Sounds interesting, might buy to check it out and see how it plays.

Smitten Cutie-Pie

11,250 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
yum_onigiri personally i love the ******** out of board games, & now that i've remembered what frontier skies was (bad memory for gaia events..) i liked the game on-site too. also i thought they said it would be available after the event to play on the site? maybe this is their way of..staying true to that? lol
i think this game could actually have potential to be pretty cool, tbh. i'd actually order one online if i could, when they come out, considering they will be available nowhere near my ohio hick town.

Cold Guardian

38,000 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Winged 100
  • Magical Girl 50
That's actually ridiculously awesome, I'd buy it I had money to spare, don't at the moment. I thought that game was funny as hell, I still have a bunch of screen shots of it saved somewhere...*digs*

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Honestly finding funnier and funnier ways to kill your crew was half the game and I made sure to name them all after my friends on Gaia, made it 10x funnier.

Questing Alchemist

39,425 Points
  • Exciting Experiment 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Master Converter 500
Huh, of all the things to develop, I didn't think Frontier Skies would be one of them. However, I did enjoy the game. I liked that it was like Oregon Trail except more hilariously over the top.

I see Sam or some version of her on the cover art, so here's hoping the other Gaia NPCs made it over.

I'm hoping there will be some nice airship minis--if not I'll probably buy some Pirates of the Spanish Main or the like and build those little ships to use.

Like a prior poster, I do wonder how the hunting mechanic will work?

Single Spirit

o_o I'm definitely considering buying this when it's possible.

Frontier Skies is probably my favorite game gaia's ever had, honestly. I thought it was SO much fun and started playing it for the actual game and not even the medals/gold. I really wish they hadn't gotten rid of it... o.x And while I probably would have preferred if they made it into a computer game instead, I guess a board game is pretty cool. It won't be the same game though and I'm curious to see how it's going to be.

For Jonron's Compadre

Hopeless Trash

21,650 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
I saw it on facebook and was all like "yeah cool." and promptly forgot about it. I'm not a board game person (or a game person for anything but pokemon and harvest moon. I know what I like.) so it's exciting only in a "Gaia is experimenting with non-facebook mediums? Tres fab!" and not really in a "I need that omgawd!"

Nimble Wolf

28,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Invisibility 100
It sounds interesting, but I'd much prefer a flash version on gaia. I can't think of anyone off the top of my head who'd actually play in real life.

Rainbow Tycoon

33,625 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Tycoon 200
it could have some nice art

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers