Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Evelin333
*floats in*
Hey sisky, happy Friday (even though it's sat for me)
When will notices get fixeddd?

Happy Saturday! And notices should have been fixed already. Are you still having issues with them?
siskataya
Little Angel Mary
I just want to ask if you'd tell whomever made the demonic date items in the cash shop that I love them but I was it was white and pink instead of black and pink. I think the demonic date bundle should've had a white version made of it.

Thanks for the feedback! Glad you love the Demonic Date items. I have passed along your suggestion for a recolor. I cannot guarantee it'll get made, but at least they know! biggrin

thanks

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Parexus
Parexus
Hi sisky I have a question. Will there be a sale on Gaia Cash soon? I remember there being one last november, not the black friday special but a discount price on Gaia Cash

I am not sure to be honest!

Romantic Genius

Ridley Starsmore
Princess-Orphelia
Ridley Starsmore
Well...that was tasty. Sweet and sour chicken with red and green peppers, onions and pineapple on rice.

I shoulda got egg rolls to go with.

gonk

Was awesome. Though, I had some cheddar and sour cream chips with my lunch?

I did not realise this, but on the resulting fight between my dinner and lunch, that the taste of the chips is weird with sweet and sour sauce.

That sounds delish. Sadly it's still morning time here, so eating this wouldn't go too well for me. I just had my toast and coffee. When you say chips, do you mean hot chips [fries] or potato chips as in [cold chips] Because either of them are tasty. blaugh

Angelic Healer

siskataya
Parexus
Parexus
Hi sisky I have a question. Will there be a sale on Gaia Cash soon? I remember there being one last november, not the black friday special but a discount price on Gaia Cash

I am not sure to be honest!
Alright, thanks for replying. heart

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Princess-Orphelia
rofl I'm watching a dvd of the Munsters. You gotta admit these guys are weird. rofl

I always liked The Addams Family better for some reason. Wednesday is a hilarious character hehe

Green Gaian

Any Ninja Turtle fans in the office that you know of? I've been enjoying the new cartoon.

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
StrawberryZ0mbie
siskataya
StrawberryZ0mbie
siskataya
StrawberryZ0mbie
Heyyyyyy Sisky! How are things going for you? I'm still looking super-forward to the event! OuO

Also, as for the rules regarding item lists and such, I'm cool with it. I'm glad that it's spelled out more explicitly since a lot of people were calling the lists into question and such. ....~___~

My phone is ringing so I must cut my post short. >o

Better get that phone - we totally understand!

Things are pretty good here - cannot complain! I am sore from my Crossfit training, but other than that, I'm ok! Still working hard, and still believe this is the best online community ever. It's all so happy making!

Glad you are ok with the slight rule modification - we really use these threads a lot actually, and they provide vital information for us, and lots of people give feedback we can use!

Sisky

It was my spouse, calling to say he's on his way home and to complain that he had to have a tooth pulled today and can only eat soft foods. Poor thing. ^_^;

Actually, I find it really encouraging to see how often staff responds to user feedback. I've been seeing you post around so much lately and I definitely approve. =3 Sometimes it's nice to hear the why behind decisions and changes. I know a lot of people are probably unhappy to hear that item lists are okay so long as they foster discussion but I'm definitely glad.

Gathering the item links and discussing the CI's stats are kind of a huge thing around when the new one comes out. I think the group effort behind those threads fits the spirit of this forum though I know there are people who disagree.

Glad to hear things are going well. =O You need someone to give you a good massage to work out that soreness. I've been having some issues with my right shoulder and arm lately (which is so frustrating since it's my art arm. I never realized how much I use my entire arm when I draw, until I started having shoulder issues). I'd love to get a massage to see if it would help with the pain but I'm too ticklish. >.<

Thanks for understanding! We want everyone to in a community to be happy, and know that we aren't always going to agree on what is the best way to do things, but hopefully people will understand why we make the decisions we do..

Sorry to hear about your husband's tooth - ouch! Hope he feels better soon. ^^

BTW, I've been wondering (and I realize you may not even know why) but do you know why the EI report was pushed so far back. I remember last year, items would evolve just before 4:00 most of the time but it seems like it's gotten pushed to 5:00 at the earliest, and sometimes later.

I was wondering if there was a reason for delaying it. =3

Uh, I don't know... Let's go with the answer that the release time evolved too? XD I can ask around and maybe have an answer for next week.

Combative Fairy

18,025 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
Happy Friday, Sisky!

How are those contests coming along? I've been working on my Carl bugle. >w<

And congrats on feeling the burn. You work that body, girl!

Romantic Genius

siskataya
Princess-Orphelia
rofl I'm watching a dvd of the Munsters. You gotta admit these guys are weird. rofl

I always liked The Addams Family better for some reason. Wednesday is a hilarious character hehe

I don't mind them either. I actually love all the old family comedies. Even Hogans heroes and F Troop. You can tell my age by these. gonk rofl

Wednesday was the daughter, right? Yes she is funny in her own way. rofl

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Maggot
Any Ninja Turtle fans in the office that you know of? I've been enjoying the new cartoon.

Who DOESN'T like the Ninja Turtles? Donatello = Win!

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
siskataya
Magnificent Moonbeam
Hi, Sisky. The new RIG looked great and it really peaked my interest in the genderbent versions of the NPCs. Were there other ones besides the ones in the RIG you would have liked to see as the opposite gender? How are you by the way? I'm excited for the weekend.

Interesting question! I'll have to think on this! For now, I'll say... CARL! She could be Carla? And just as snorty and grumpy!
Okay. I actually drew a genderbent of the NPC I've always liked and wow. xd Carla sounds like a great name, my first ex boyfriend's mom's name was Carla. xd

Destructive Bunny

Hi Sisky! Hope everything is going well with you. mrgreen

Angelic Nitemare

siskataya
Ridley Starsmore
Well...that was tasty. Sweet and sour chicken with red and green peppers, onions and pineapple on rice.

I shoulda got egg rolls to go with.

That sounds so yummy! *eyes your food*....mmmm....

Hope you are well! Also, if you want to pm me about your post in my other thread about the item list discussion threads, that would be great! Not sure what you are talking about regarding a moderator, the thread - more details so I can help you out biggrin

To be honest, I'm not so much bothered by it now. I have more of a short explosion than a short fuse.

I would just say, if someone is gonna post a list thread...it should have discussion points in the OP, not just discussion in the thread. I have seen topics here moved for less.

Back on the subject of meals, I'm gonna be making the big sunday breakfast at my house.

Cheesy scrambled eggs, sausage, bacon, hashbrowns, and blueberry pancakes with REAL blueberries.

Those things ain't cheap when ya get them fresh. sweatdrop

Perfect Pumpkin

An Ultimate Arse Head
Happy Friday, Sisky!

How are those contests coming along? I've been working on my Carl bugle. >w<

And congrats on feeling the burn. You work that body, girl!
I read that as "Carl buldge" the first time. I'm disappointed that it's not what you said.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff