Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angelic Nitemare

Well...that was tasty. Sweet and sour chicken with red and green peppers, onions and pineapple on rice.

I shoulda got egg rolls to go with.

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
I hope you're well, Sisky. Sorry if my question kind of weirded you out a bit... redface

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Tear of Fate
Hi guys and girls, something I want to know, did you all like the CI as much as us other gaianes and is there anything your dieing to get a hold of.

I actually loved the CI to be honest, it's been one of my favorites! I really love the seeing-eye dog item. I think that is such a nice way to celebrate diversity biggrin

Angelic Healer

Parexus
Hi sisky I have a question. Will there be a sale on Gaia Cash soon? I remember there being one last november, not the black friday special but a discount price on Gaia Cash

Romantic Genius

rofl I'm watching a dvd of the Munsters. You gotta admit these guys are weird. rofl

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Princess-Orphelia
siskataya

Sorry if my threads are confusing you! And I have literally yelled your request to hurry up across the office to the people working on the event. I even yelled out emoticons like "GONK FACE!". They have been told! XD

We always seem to miss the first two weeks of each special event such as Halloween and Christmas. I'd be so much easier if each event covered that whole month, which suits people such as myself who like time hosting these events. The last two weeks, really doesn't give people much time at all. I usually spend millions on give-a-ways on these things. Time is everything here. lol. rofl Thanks for sending the message across the office. I'm just picturing this in my head and it's craziness I tell you. rofl

Hope you're doing well Sisky? biggrin

I am doing OK! A bit tired and sore, but fine otherwise. And yes, I seriously DID yell it across the room. Message delivered LOUD AND CLEAR! XD

Romantic Genius

Ridley Starsmore
Well...that was tasty. Sweet and sour chicken with red and green peppers, onions and pineapple on rice.

gonk

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Oeuf
ninja

this is basically like an ATA, friday addition emotion_awesome

Yes! With less Admins, and occasionally more elk-related content! XD

Inquisitive Bibliophile

siskataya
StrawberryZ0mbie
siskataya
StrawberryZ0mbie
Heyyyyyy Sisky! How are things going for you? I'm still looking super-forward to the event! OuO

Also, as for the rules regarding item lists and such, I'm cool with it. I'm glad that it's spelled out more explicitly since a lot of people were calling the lists into question and such. ....~___~

My phone is ringing so I must cut my post short. >o

Better get that phone - we totally understand!

Things are pretty good here - cannot complain! I am sore from my Crossfit training, but other than that, I'm ok! Still working hard, and still believe this is the best online community ever. It's all so happy making!

Glad you are ok with the slight rule modification - we really use these threads a lot actually, and they provide vital information for us, and lots of people give feedback we can use!

Sisky

It was my spouse, calling to say he's on his way home and to complain that he had to have a tooth pulled today and can only eat soft foods. Poor thing. ^_^;

Actually, I find it really encouraging to see how often staff responds to user feedback. I've been seeing you post around so much lately and I definitely approve. =3 Sometimes it's nice to hear the why behind decisions and changes. I know a lot of people are probably unhappy to hear that item lists are okay so long as they foster discussion but I'm definitely glad.

Gathering the item links and discussing the CI's stats are kind of a huge thing around when the new one comes out. I think the group effort behind those threads fits the spirit of this forum though I know there are people who disagree.

Glad to hear things are going well. =O You need someone to give you a good massage to work out that soreness. I've been having some issues with my right shoulder and arm lately (which is so frustrating since it's my art arm. I never realized how much I use my entire arm when I draw, until I started having shoulder issues). I'd love to get a massage to see if it would help with the pain but I'm too ticklish. >.<

Thanks for understanding! We want everyone to in a community to be happy, and know that we aren't always going to agree on what is the best way to do things, but hopefully people will understand why we make the decisions we do..

Sorry to hear about your husband's tooth - ouch! Hope he feels better soon. ^^

BTW, I've been wondering (and I realize you may not even know why) but do you know why the EI report was pushed so far back. I remember last year, items would evolve just before 4:00 most of the time but it seems like it's gotten pushed to 5:00 at the earliest, and sometimes later.

I was wondering if there was a reason for delaying it. =3

xhuu's Wife

Married Millionaire

22,800 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Married 100
  • Over Easy 100
*floats in*
Hey sisky, happy Friday (even though it's sat for me)
When will notices get fixeddd?

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Magnificent Moonbeam
Hi, Sisky. The new RIG looked great and it really peaked my interest in the genderbent versions of the NPCs. Were there other ones besides the ones in the RIG you would have liked to see as the opposite gender? How are you by the way? I'm excited for the weekend.

Interesting question! I'll have to think on this! For now, I'll say... CARL! She could be Carla? And just as snorty and grumpy!

Romantic Genius

siskataya

I am doing OK! A bit tired and sore, but fine otherwise. And yes, I seriously DID yell it across the room. Message delivered LOUD AND CLEAR! XD

Sore, as In migraine related to sinus such as myself? Or another type of sore? Either way, that's horrible, hope you feel better soon. heart

That reminds me of a movie, where the Director yells 'ACTION'... rofl You guys should so do some kind of Gaia movie. 3nodding

Inquisitive Bibliophile

siskataya
Oeuf
ninja

this is basically like an ATA, friday addition emotion_awesome

Yes! With less Admins, and occasionally more elk-related content! XD

I found this for you since I know how much you love elk. emotion_awesome This is my front yard...those are all elk.

User Image

Angelic Nitemare

Princess-Orphelia
Ridley Starsmore

gonk

Was awesome. Though, I had some cheddar and sour cream chips with my lunch?

I did not realise this, but on the resulting fight between my dinner and lunch, that the taste of the chips is weird with sweet and sour sauce.

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Ridley Starsmore

That sounds so yummy! *eyes your food*....mmmm....

Hope you are well! Also, if you want to pm me about your post in my other thread about the item list discussion threads, that would be great! Not sure what you are talking about regarding a moderator, the thread - more details so I can help you out biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff