Welcome to Gaia! ::

Perfect Pumpkin

Ridley Starsmore
J 4 C K
Ridley Starsmore
siskataya
Ridley Starsmore

I currently only know one Aussie.

Unfortunately, he's my father in law...so...that's a thing. Not one of the good ones from Milan either.

Sisky...I actually only live about 3 hours from you guys to the south.

In the Valley.

In Cow Hell.

Oh my... cow hell! Well, let me know if you are ever in the area and you can stop by biggrin

I had tried to plan to be in San Jose for another event in December (Did you know, huge Legend of Zelda full concert there?), with a pre concert swing by if you guys allowed it, but then I hit a snag.-lol-

But if I get that way, I will be sure to shoot you a heads up, to see if it could be arranged. whee
What? Zelda concert? What?

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/1C0048CDDAD372D0

December 14th. It's the only one in California.

I wanted to go, but it's cost prohibitive. I could afford a ticket and gas, and a hotel and gas, but not all three.-lol- Too close to Santa's visit at my house.
Freaking... Legend of Zelda.. December 14 is a Friday. Hmm... I need to find out if I can take that day off. If I can, I am very willing to pay for your ticket as well as mine.

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Princess-Orphelia
siskataya
Princess-Orphelia
This sinus migraine is driving me nuts. gonk
Awww, sorry to hear that! Perhaps a hot minty bath to clear them out, then resting in
a quiet place with low lights will help 3nodding

You think mint does the job? I might get myself some mint bubble bath and try it out. It's still AM here, so the lights are not on yet. but good idea Sisky. heart

For me, if it is plugged sinuses, I have a strong mint oil I use in a really hot shower. The steam opens up the nasal passages and in tandem with medicine works well. And a nice quiet place with low lights helps with the migraine aspect.

Normally I don't tell people to logout of Gaia - we like you logged in, trust me! XD But you sound in pain my friend, so perhaps you should go lay down and take care of yourself 3nodding

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Alrighty gang! It's time for me to head home. been up since 3:45 am today and it's 5:42 pm now, so I'm just a little in need of a hot bath and some rest.

Thanks for the questions and hanging out with me. I'll get to your questions about the item list threads as soon as I am able.

Have an amazing weekend, and be good to yourselves ^^
-Sisky

Perfect Pumpkin

Oh. siskataya... Why did you have to tip me..

Romantic Genius

siskataya
Princess-Orphelia
siskataya
Princess-Orphelia
This sinus migraine is driving me nuts. gonk
Awww, sorry to hear that! Perhaps a hot minty bath to clear them out, then resting in
a quiet place with low lights will help 3nodding

You think mint does the job? I might get myself some mint bubble bath and try it out. It's still AM here, so the lights are not on yet. but good idea Sisky. heart

For me, if it is plugged sinuses, I have a strong mint oil I use in a really hot shower. The steam opens up the nasal passages and in tandem with medicine works well. And a nice quiet place with low lights helps with the migraine aspect.

Normally I don't tell people to logout of Gaia - we like you logged in, trust me! XD But you sound in pain my friend, so perhaps you should go lay down and take care of yourself 3nodding

Wow, thanks for you advice Sisky. Next time I go to the local Chemist, I may get some mint. About 15 minutes ago I took some pills to help ease the pain. Which shouldn't take long, so I'll be fine. Awww hugs.. emotion_hug Thanks for looking after me Sisky.

Side note I want to send you guys in the Office a Christmas card this year. Can you give me an address? If you can't post it here, send it via pm if need be please.
As I'd like to send it to the right place. heart

Angelic Nitemare

J 4 C K
Ridley Starsmore
J 4 C K
Ridley Starsmore
siskataya
Ridley Starsmore

I currently only know one Aussie.

Unfortunately, he's my father in law...so...that's a thing. Not one of the good ones from Milan either.

Sisky...I actually only live about 3 hours from you guys to the south.

In the Valley.

In Cow Hell.

Oh my... cow hell! Well, let me know if you are ever in the area and you can stop by biggrin

I had tried to plan to be in San Jose for another event in December (Did you know, huge Legend of Zelda full concert there?), with a pre concert swing by if you guys allowed it, but then I hit a snag.-lol-

But if I get that way, I will be sure to shoot you a heads up, to see if it could be arranged. whee

I wanted to go, but it's cost prohibitive. I could afford a ticket and gas, and a hotel and gas, but not all three.-lol- Too close to Santa's visit at my house.
Freaking... Legend of Zelda.. December 14 is a Friday. Hmm... I need to find out if I can take that day off. If I can, I am very willing to pay for your ticket as well as mine.
O_O

We can discuss more in Divine Tragedy Later....Cause that would be several shades of awesome.

Romantic Genius

Bye Sisky. Thanks for hanging out with us today. whee

Perfect Pumpkin

Ridley Starsmore
J 4 C K
Ridley Starsmore
J 4 C K
Ridley Starsmore

O_O

We can discuss more in Divine Tragedy Later....Cause that would be several shades of awesome.
Of course.

pixolotl's Stud

Dominant Darling

16,275 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Millionaire 200
No one will ever convince me you told a lie.

Am I late to this? I bet I'm late. I'm always late. Anyway.. HAY SISKY.

o uo

Moriarty was REAL!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas