Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Kitten

I recovered my old mules that I made back in high school uwu It feels so awesome to have them back <3
Just a note about stuff locked in homes or whatever...

I sent in a ticket yesterday, and within an hour they'd responded by removing everything and re-granting it all. It's a glitch I guess...

Nerd

I went through and got all the items and gold strewn along my various accounts. Now I've got myself down to this account and a mule. I like that they made it possible that way I don't feel like I have half a dozen accounts left in limbo. 3nodding

shy gh0st's Wife

I have a few OLD accounts I may try to log back into. ninja

Natsunaine's Waifu

Tricky Bat

21,340 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • One Down 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
Torse
I got my Trick or Treat Tote back
emotion_kirakira

I may revisit them one day, give them makeovers and attempt to do.. OC.. stuff with them.
;d

...but I got my Tote!
awww yissss

Ahhhh!
That reminds me of the items I lent a friend..
She has one of my SDPlus Jacks, AND a treat tote.
Only issue? she has no idea what the password or email is.

SO CONGRATS! Least one of us got a chance to get that item back. xD;

Wheezing Member

Melty Bats

Ahhhh!
That reminds me of the items I lent a friend..
She has one of my SDPlus Jacks, AND a treat tote.
Only issue? she has no idea what the password or email is.

SO CONGRATS! Least one of us got a chance to get that item back. xD;

I linked all of my email accounts
3nodding

so if I get an email for one of my side Gaia accounts, it all gets rerouted to my main yahoo email.
pretty handy!

Good luck with getting your items back!
I'm sure someone will remember the password eventually.
So I'm late to the party, but still. After almost five months of waiting, I finally got this account back. My '03 account, with old MCs, other valuables and my highly prized angelic minis. Ahhh I missed this account so much; and now it's here again! >w< *Flail*.

Surl E Dean's Fangirl

Invisible Lunatic

23,025 Points
  • NPCon Fanatic 500
  • NPCon Attendee 100
emotion_facepalm All the accounts that I remembered the passwords for had crap in their accounts, it was the one that I can't remember that has some of my old MCs on there. emotion_donotwant

Friendly Friend

7,150 Points
  • Converting 1 item 100
  • Egg Collector 100
I don't know if I access mine but my 2 s names were JohnnyxD and bellaxanna- if any one wants to check

Angelic Healer

I recovered my mule who had my entire collection of Xmas items from 03-13 crying

Shirtless Fatcat

I've always had access to my mules. their emails still active they're primarily inactive and empty.

Elemental Harmonizer

47,075 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Harmony of Elements 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
It's a warm feeling to see friends whose inactive accounts blocked make a comeback. Even if it's just a temporary visit for them (some left after seeing the current state of the gold market), it's nice to see them drop by and say hello after what felt like years.

Gregapeg's Wife

Spicy Sweetheart

I don't have any accounts I need to free, but still happy that this system has been removed because a future hiatus would probably have me crying rivers of blood upon return.

Not sure about what went on to breed the belief that it was ever a good idea, but good riddance to it.

11,925 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Champion 300
I had a single mule account with nothing much on it, except for an SLR Camera which is worth around 200m. I swear those things used to go for a couple of k each on the MP when I started out.

Versatile Vampire

19,340 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Shrimp_Man
I am the embodiment of fear and evil

I could have sworn until they unlocked the accounts that one of my locked accounts had my tradeable zOMG rings. Turns out, it didn't. So that means I have an account that I can't remember that must have them. Or I sold them, but I can clearly remember sending them to a mule to level them up. sweatdrop

of the House of Demonic Dreams

i'm pretty sure that the tradeable rings became soulbound once they were used in zOMG.
so that could be what happened, too.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces