Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Genius

So, some of you may have noticed they removed that obnoxious old account block! No more having to remember your birthday, your e-mail, your mother's maiden name, the square root of negative one or what color the sky was that day to recover your *bleeping* account. So, who's happy too? I've recovered two alternate accounts thanks to this wonderful decision!

Alcopops's Pardner

Bloodthirsty Bunny

33,440 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Miasmal Researcher 200
all i got was another mule with 700 gold and a really crappy item on her wishlist xD

but one really good friend of mind uncovered her old account, and there were a LOT of valuable pets on there.

Wheezing Member

I got my Trick or Treat Tote back
emotion_kirakira

I may revisit them one day, give them makeovers and attempt to do.. OC.. stuff with them.
;d

...but I got my Tote!
awww yissss

Godly Sex Symbol

40,890 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
that system was stupid in the first place.
thank God they finally got rid of it.

O.G. Gaian

26,090 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
Magically Clueless
all i got was another mule with 700 gold and a really crappy item on her wishlist xD

but one really good friend of mind uncovered her old account, and there were a LOT of valuable pets on there.

me too xD

Wild Bookworm

I found a gold ink, that was nice. The rest of them had all been stripped bare, by me before I left them to moulder lol
Why did they do that now? Is it to increase the number of "active" accounts, hmmm?

Hart Prince's Husbando

One of my alts had an absolute ton of white inks sitting on it, so that was neat. Otherwise though...I dunno. I can use them for OC stuff, I suppose, but if I never post on them the point seems moot.

`Russell Ace's Fangirl

Russell Superfan

57,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Russell Ace: Super Handsome Cards Dealer 500
I am the embodiment of fear and evil

I could have sworn until they unlocked the accounts that one of my locked accounts had my tradeable zOMG rings. Turns out, it didn't. So that means I have an account that I can't remember that must have them. Or I sold them, but I can clearly remember sending them to a mule to level them up. sweatdrop

of the House of Demonic Dreams

Lady Pants

I think it's great they finally overturned that bad decision.
I never lost any of my mules to inactivity...I just log in with them way too often for random things.
This is a recently unlocked account, and was I HAPPY to get some of my stuff back! Mostly the Gwee, which I traded to my regular account.

I just sent in a ticket because my house was 'hit by an earthquake' and it's empty... but according to my storage inventory, all the items are in there, and can't be moved. There's stuff in there I want crazy bad... lol

Charming Cultist

33,900 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500

So far all my old mules have are a small stockpile each of bugs/trash and zOMG drops. @.@ Will see how selling those off does for my funds, but I don't really expect much.

Skylex Nevaeh's Husband

Shirtless Demon

17,050 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I only have 1 mule and I use it actively, so this doesn't apply to me. A friend of mine used to have an account here but she got hacked and lost all of her valuables and said "screw it, never coming back" and hasn't returned.

Eternal Junior

23,215 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I wanted to get an old mule account back.

But then I remembered I changed the email for that mule, and used the email for another account, and now I can't remember what the new email is.

-Sighs-
What sucks for me is, I actually have a Devil Tail on one of my old accounts and...for the life of me..can't remember the email or username. crying I'm glad they did this though, maybe more users will come back and enjoy the site again.

Batty Witch

I had an account that I made a few months after this one that I was going to use for something (I can't remember). I sent in a ticket a month ago to get it back because I wanted to make an animal avi. I didn't have much on there to begin with but the avi is adorable now and it's nice to get some extra charms in the Daily Chance.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff