Welcome to Gaia! ::

Casrial's Bae

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Sensei Chyaku
I've already applied for a moderator's position here, I hope I get a response soon. I applied on my birthday in February, and haven't heared since, but it's a good thing since I'm not rejected. But, I have a lot of time on my hands, so I would love to be a moderator here.

In their need to have more FAs, they created a new application process.

If you don't mind being an FA for now, you should check out the blog and apply.

Invisible Elocutionist

21,515 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Novice Attacker 150
Meromictic
Sensei Chyaku
I've already applied for a moderator's position here, I hope I get a response soon. I applied on my birthday in February, and haven't heared since, but it's a good thing since I'm not rejected. But, I have a lot of time on my hands, so I would love to be a moderator here.

In their need to have more FAs, they created a new application process.

If you don't mind being an FA for now, you should check out the blog and apply.

Sweet, I will take a look at that. I guess it'll be worth a try.

Magical Fairy

20,300 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
Considering how I've been feeling irritable and snarky lately, I don't think I can ever become an FA. Mods and FAs are supposed to have patience which I do not have when it comes to flakey people.

Casrial's Bae

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Sakura Parfait
Considering how I've been feeling irritable and snarky lately, I don't think I can ever become an FA. Mods and FAs are supposed to have patience which I do not have when it comes to flakey people.

I love flakey people though.

The "OMG REALLY?!?!" moments are just halrious. rofl

Dangerous Nerd

I was a moderator for a little over a year and a half before real life started to consume me and I had no choice but to step down. I'd love to come back to the team, but that doesn't seem like life will slow down any time soon, boo.

I will agree that it's a tiny bit difficult to have fun on gaia/run things while being a mod, but I will say it's manageable once you have a routine going. I was running a guild, doing mod work and still trying to interact with the users as any other person will do.

It's a lot of work, but I found it as a rewarding experience. It's similar to working the customer service desk at a store or something, in my opinion. Sure, you're going to get the people who hate you simply for your title, or some long-dead drama will stir up because of it...but that's something that happens in life, and you just take it as it comes.

Alien Visionary

19,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Supreme Supporter 500
I could do it. I have a lot of time on my hands and plus I would love to help out around Gaia. -3-

Frozen Sex Symbol

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I was invited to be a mod but that requires so much extra work, I just love being a forum assistant. Able to move the misplace post as soon as I see it! Totally worth the time, though I don't feel like I'm as active or silly since I became a FA. Example, I use to post in the GD often, but no more since I feel like I should not be a d**k which is an unfortunate side affect of staying in the GD community for too long. xd

Moonlight Witch

32,265 Points
  • Sugar Plum Protector 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Winter Guardian 250
User Image

It's been an interesting experience so far. Weird to be able to move threads. We'll see how it goes, but so far things are going smoothly. *knocks on wood*

Perfect Saint

Not my sort of thing. I once was an admin in a tiny site and I didn't really do all that well.

IRL Glitch

24,725 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
          I've applied once or twice but have yet to be accepted. I mostly lurk and speak fairly neutrally so it'd suit me but I don't think I report enough to be up to snuff.

Romantic Genius

I'd consider applying on my main account... I used to work as a customer service/conflict resolution mediator. Seems like a skillset that would translate well to the basic assistant role.

Ruthless Knight

12,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Too much responsibility. emotion_donotwant

Dangerous Ladykiller

13,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
I so want an omni job.
Or any gaia job. I personally would be happy with getting anything. Ivebeen on here for so long.

Magical Fairy

20,300 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
Meromictic
Sakura Parfait

I love flakey people though.

The "OMG REALLY?!?!" moments are just halrious. rofl

Yeah, and then there are those "I'm right, you're wrong" flakes who go on a blocking rampage with anyone who disagrees with them. I see a lot of them in Site Feedback. gonk

pixolotl's Stud

Dominant Darling

16,275 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Millionaire 200
              Oh I would so try it out again if I weren't working all the time. (´;д;`)

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces