Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angelic Nitemare

Welp...I applied. Figured, I am here quite often anyway...

Loyal Exhibitionist

Puckeroo
I sent an email but no word....I think they turn me down......
They're probably still busy going through all the applications and haven't gotten to yours yet.

But even then they said that if you are not considered, they will keep your application on file for later if they need more moderators.
Shirlox
xcrimsonlegendx
I'd love to try, just don't think I'd be picked.
User Image

Never know until you try. ninja
Welp, that's true. I went ahead and submitted my application. >w<

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
This Isnt Sparta
Nuh uh.

At one time I thought about becoming a mod, but decided "Nahhhh. Too much sugar coating when I want to say something that needs to be said to this whiny and bitchy user." Ive got the time and I do have patience, but I dont want to risk it when someone is trying my patience. I dont think I qualify anyway. I barely report.
thats my problem too. I've gotten mean in my old age.

eminoir's Spouse

Thats too much responsibility for me, i'm too scatterbrained to realise whats going on half the time. I would only be able to be a forum assistant over the summer to because of school. ; n ;
I'm a lurker at heart anyway <3.

Mega Bit

I would love to be a forum assistant! I haven't been active on this account for very long though, so it may not work out. Applied anyways, because there's no point in saying it won't happen without trying first.

Enduring Phantom

Is there any incentive?

Fashionable Nerd

User ImageUser Image
♥ ♥

Nope. Ain't nobody got time fo' dat.
I have a full time job and no interest to be helpful in
that way. I've already lived that life on a different site where
I was a staff member. That ship has come and gone. It's off
my bucket list. XD

the rats in the c e l l a r you know who you are

Cute Pup

12,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
ragnaroknroll
Is there any incentive?

Nope, all voluntary. heart

Magical Fairy

20,300 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
Kain-Senpai
Ami Satomora

unrelated but earlier today I got an invite to a guild that gives gold for violation reports lolwat

You, too? Weird. I turned them down.

I got that invite, too, and also turned them down. I don't need to be paid to report.

Feral Man-Lover

Other than being too busy- I would not take a mod or assistant job in fear of going mad with power... BWA HA HA HA HA- *coughcoughhack*

Also. You know. Lazy. I'd probably just move/delete a few threads and that would be the extent of my effort. XD

Angelic Nitemare

Sakura Parfait
Kain-Senpai
Ami Satomora

unrelated but earlier today I got an invite to a guild that gives gold for violation reports lolwat

You, too? Weird. I turned them down.

I got that invite, too, and also turned them down. I don't need to be paid to report.

I got the invite as well, but it's a moot point. I'd report regardless.

Varient's Husbando

O.G. Gaian

no

i want to cause problems not clean them up.....

Tricky Shapeshifter

12,200 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
I am interested in becoming an assistant, but I am not sure if I would be accepted. Eh. I might as well try. I have been making a good deal of reports lately.

Golden Gawker

>>>: What do forum assistants even do? Do they just move misplaced threads
or is there something else to the gig that I have missed? I suppose I could do that,
I have enough time on my hands and I am on gaia very often, however, vanity strikes
and I'd have to decline because that pink username would not go well with my avatars lol
I really wouldn't mind, I like it enough here.
And it would give me another reason to keep coming back.. but I know I wouldn't get accepted, I haven't reported enough, nor is my account old enough.
It's good to have interest and time, but it won't get you as far as you want to go. sad

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff