Welcome to Gaia! ::

A Prunny's King

Undead Labtech

71,825 Points
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
I'd love to try, just don't think I'd be picked.
User Image

Bloodthirsty Man-Lover

xcrimsonlegendx
User Image

Never know until you try. ninja

Collector Cutie-Pie

Maybe I would one day, for something to try, since I'm about to finish working with dA c:

A Prunny's King

Undead Labtech

71,825 Points
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
Shirlox
xcrimsonlegendx
User Image

Never know until you try. ninja
I had tried a couple of times in the past but apparently didn't make the cut, I don't really report as much as I used to anymore. Though you're right, it wouldn't hurt to try again.

Destructive Bunny

Nope, imagine all that time and energy wasted on moving threads around, and all the other stuff you could be doing. emotion_awesome

Undead Enchantress

I rather be a stool pigeon than a copper.

Sugary Cat

No I wouldn't. I have enough time but I noticed some heel licking going on whenever there's a mod in a thread or in towns. I pass.

Distinct Vampire

Kain-Senpai
Ami Satomora

unrelated but earlier today I got an invite to a guild that gives gold for violation reports lolwat

You, too? Weird. I turned them down.
I did too actually.. I haven't replied yet though. I will decline, I just don't get the point.

On topic, I think it would be pretty cool to be a assistant/mod, more assistant over mod though. Imagine how great it would look on a resume if you're looking to go into the web field. I definitely do have the time but I feel that I am not involved enough with the site to do it. I lurk more than post and I haven't made many connections/networks or contributed much to the community. I very rarely report only if it's really necessary because I don't want to be among the other 5+ people that have already reported say, a misplaced thread. I'm not sure how the reports are handled though, so I just don't bother most of the time.

To sum it up, it would be cool but I wouldn't suit it.

Dedicated Loiterer

14,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
As much as I'd like to for Site Feedback, I'm afraid I don't have the time for it. sad

Familiar Trickster

I sent an email but no word....I think they turn me down......

clarion's King

Super Model

Starshine
Nope, imagine all that time and energy wasted on moving threads around, and all the other stuff you could be doing. emotion_awesome

Moving around threads doesn't seem like a big deal to me, especially since I already spend time filing reports anyway. But I'm sure those who also do this (but don't want to become mods) will agree that they don't want the personal responsibility that comes with having an official title—especially when it's volunteer work.

If I don't agree with something, I want to be able to say so... with a [******** you at the end should the atmosphere call for it emotion_awesome

Cambrie Noel's Husband

Wicked Demigod

I'd be interested x) But I'm not really sure what the job requires, besides moving misplaced threads? I'd have more time on my hands after uni is done and all anyway lol xP

Destructive Bunny

Magus
Starshine

Moving around threads doesn't seem like a big deal to me, especially since I already spend time filing reports anyway. But I'm sure those who also do this (but don't want to become a mod) will agree that they don't want the personal responsibility that comes with having an official title—especially when it's volunteer work.

If I don't agree with something, I want to be able to say so... with a [******** you at the end should the atmosphere call for it emotion_awesome

So true, I'm here for entertainment, not work experience. I'd like to be able to rage quit on any thread, and call an OP out on their stupidity if the situation calls for it xd It'll be a different case if you actually got paid for it, but they can't even afford their regular staff so it'll be volunteer work forever. And it's not even a charity so I can't even claim to be a model citizen rofl

I do appreciate the work they do though, I have a few friends who became FA, I can't even imagine when it would be like emotion_zombie and I kind of not talk to them much, not because I want to reject them, but I feel they'd be so busy I don't want to bother them emo

Fatcat

11,300 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Fluff Healer 100

I wouldn't want it because I don't think I'll have the time, and besides I don't even think I'll even qualify either. But I feel like it's too much work. I come to Gaia to play, not to work.~

Liberal Fatcat

Nuh uh.

At one time I thought about becoming a mod, but decided "Nahhhh. Too much sugar coating when I want to say something that needs to be said to this whiny and bitchy user." Ive got the time and I do have patience, but I dont want to risk it when someone is trying my patience. I dont think I qualify anyway. I barely report.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff