Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
I'm sure we've seen the new Blog Entry!

And, I've noticed at least one name change colors recently...

Would you go for a moderator/forum assistant job on Gaia? Why or why not?

For me: NO! I am far too busy. I also find myself running a few extra things on Gaia as it is with my writing contest and E-Corp. There's no way I could take on the extra responsibility and expect to keep my grade point average up in gard school. :3

SHORT TOPIC IS SHORT! JUST WANT TO HEAR YOUR THOUGHTS.

Lazy Krampus

12,300 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
Nope, I don't have the time nor the interest.

Salty Pirate

46,975 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
I have the time, but I dunno, I get so riled up about things so often... I suppose a forum assistant doesn't have a ton of power to abuse but I'd still be worried I wouldn't be able to handle it.

Loyal Exhibitionist

I actually do have the time and interest, but I'm pretty sure there are other Gaians more qualified than I am, anyway. X3

Mysterious Trickster

For me? No. I'm too much of a sassy mouthed user. I will tell you if I think your post is ******** stupid. In those exact words, too. Haha.

Mods, FAs, anyone who is representing Gaia in some way, has to be nice, not sassy or rude, or just downright disrespectful. I just can't do all of those things.

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I saw that yesterday biggrin I saw a misplaced thread and the fact that it was just sitting there not yet moved gave me the urge to want to apply just so i could move that thing, but no...no....not my thing.

it sounds like work to me and i come to gaia for play biggrin

plus believe it or not but the switch in power dynamic will change how people interact with you and i don't want peeps being wary of me or using extra scrutiny to judge how i post as a 'representative of gaia' blah blah crap blah

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

Yeah, I wouldn't mind.

My summer so far is only a job and it's not enough to keep me busy. lol

Dangerous Rogue

I'm around a lot, but I'm far too much of a lurker to be a forum helper. Plus, I don't like dealing with conflict. I would be sad if people started saying mean things to me. cry

Tiny Chibis's Partner In Crime

God Eater

lolnope I don't have enough time and I'm too snarky. Besides there are people waaaaay more qualified than me who'll fit better. I'm content with my reporting.

unrelated but earlier today I got an invite to a guild that gives gold for violation reports lolwat

Lazy Krampus

12,300 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
Existential Existence
I saw that yesterday biggrin I saw a misplaced thread and the fact that it was just sitting there not yet moved gave me the urge to want to apply just so i could move that thing, but no...no....not my thing.

plus believe it or not but the switch in power dynamic will change how people interact with you and i don't want peeps being wary of me or using extra scrutiny to judge how i post as a 'representative of gaia' blah blah crap blah

And mindless accusations of "U R TEH ABUZING YER POWERZ!!"
Most of you are cool but some really need a kick in the a**.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Existential Existence

Yeah! I think if I did it I would have to ask if I could use a mule. TO keep it separate. Then people could treat Docta PH34R weird, and I could be just the same. :3

hollynoel's Bae

Kawaii Sex Symbol

I have the time and the interest, but I lurk more than I post. :c

Mysterious Trickster

Ami Satomora

unrelated but earlier today I got an invite to a guild that gives gold for violation reports lolwat

You, too? Weird. I turned them down.

Celestial Star

45,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
the problem with me I wouldn't get it at all..I had some problems in the past that cause me not to get the forum assist job. I'll stick to what I'm good it.

Tiny Chibis's Partner In Crime

God Eater

Kain-Senpai

Yeah, but I went on ahead and deleted the PM. It doesn't feel right to get gold for that. To be honest, I didn't even know guilds like that existed .-.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff