Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Amoreyna
Am I the only one who initially misread this as : "Forum Assassins Wanted!" ?

^^
i should change the title to that. What would the discussion even be like?

Anxious Friend

I applied...as was told I'm too aggressive when replying to people. emotion_8c What's wrong with being blunt? crying

Romantic Genius

gum disease

Hey Orphie!

No fear! If you are accepted, you'll definitely be trained in order to make 100% sure that you can move threads with confidence. Gaia would never just turn you pink and set you loose on the forums. xd heart

Thanks Gummy for the information. I shall apply soon, just need to make that first move with a lot of confidence..It's the first leap that's the hardest.. sweatdrop

Healing Healer

17,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
npulse
I applied...as was told I'm too aggressive when replying to people. emotion_8c What's wrong with being blunt? crying
Gaia staff have to keep a professional image. I guess what they mean is that you're too snarky/sarcastic/crude, maybe? I wouldn't know of course, but either way when talking to others you can't be mean in any way at all, even sarcasm. And honestly, there has to be some degree of suger-coating - you can't say, for example, "your idea is dumb," you should say instead, "this is what I disagree with: [explanation]." That kind of thing. You can only be blunt when it comes to facts/rules (even then you say it respectfully), and not opinions.

I applied too, so I want to become as professional like what I described ^^;

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
npulse
Haha.

At least they told you why they couldn't use you?
Yeata Zi
Amoreyna
Am I the only one who initially misread this as : "Forum Assassins Wanted!" ?

^^
i should change the title to that. What would the discussion even be like?

Haha. Oh I dunno. I mean what ways are there to assassinate a forum? Endlessly posting spam until the regulars give up fighting the deluge? Z!f was kind of killed when it was announced that there wouldn't be any new content.

Fluffy Fatcat

14,550 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Partygoer 500
I dont have time for things like that >< and effort too , i would probably end up banning many ppl
and it is much more fun when you aren't one of the "bad" guys smile

Invisible Player

npulse

Wow, I am kind of surprised they responded.

I would be interested, but I am a lurker AND I often times don't think to report things. That is probably what they would tell me lol.

Angelic Nitemare

A Redhead Angel
npulse

I would be interested, but I am a lurker AND I often times don't think to report things. That is probably what they would tell me lol.
Actually...I could see being a lurker being to your advantage. Like a forum ninja. Hiding in the shadows. A forum assassin!

Invisible Player

Ridley Starsmore
A Redhead Angel
npulse

Actually...I could see being a lurker being to your advantage. Like a forum ninja. Hiding in the shadows. A forum assassin!

If only the position was for an assassin. You might be right, but the not reporting things is a problem I am sure. Am I making this up or was there something about having to report so many times to be eligible?

Menstrual Cramps's Partner In Crime

Fashionista

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Being a jerk is more fun.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dedicated Seeker

I would apply for it, yes. I have actually wanted to be an FA or Mod for the past three or four years, I just never had the courage to actually apply. I have the time for it right now, and most likely for a long while.

Healing Healer

17,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
A Redhead Angel
Ridley Starsmore
A Redhead Angel
npulse

If only the position was for an assassin. You might be right, but the not reporting things is a problem I am sure. Am I making this up or was there something about having to report so many times to be eligible?
I've only seen report qualifications in regards to being a moderator (you need to have at least 100 total, 50 in non-flash spaces). If it was required to be a Forum Assistant, the blog post would have said so. But I bet that making lots of reports works to your advantage, because it proves you know about the rules and what constitutes bad threads/posts.

snejno
I dont have time for things like that >< and effort too , i would probably end up banning many ppl
FA's don't ban, that's a moderator+ job. FA's only move threads, so you wouldn't have power over other users like that.

And who said staff were "bad guys?" :c Users who break the rules probably have qualms against them for that very reason, they get caught doing bad things. So mods are the good guys, if you ask me.

Magical Fairy

20,300 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
snejno

uh forum assistants don't have the power to do that. Only mods and admins do. FAs just move misplaced threads.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff