Welcome to Gaia! ::

OMG that was good.....More please!
Nice movie, Domi.You still haven't found me!
Yes, yes..very ammusing. I liked it. smile
domi! that movie was awesome! whee
irust
Dominerd
Mpeng
the wole site is down for me ill save this thread and watch it latter.
i do plan on makeing a flash but iv onlyy made moveing pics befor its going to take all summer i want it to be big lots of frame rates and stuff im going to start after the big anime con im going to.
Yeah, we all want to make a big movie... Making it is pretty hard... good luck

Well Domi it was okay, if you had more time I'd lenghten it. Did you end your quest for DJ headphones?
Not yet... I have 50k... and I need 20 million, I still have hope, and always will

Quotable Lunatic

13,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
Dominerd is sexing it up with a newb! blaugh

Nice flash,needs sound...

mmmmmmm,sound.... xd
I love it xD The end was pretty funny.
Mike D.
Dominerd is sexing it up with a newb! blaugh

Nice flash,needs sound...

mmmmmmm,sound.... xd
Hahahahaha, I'm gonna make another one soon, with sound and voices... I'll need some help, but I hope to find it here in the GCD. I think I'm gonna go with the "character wakes up and forgets everything" thingie... I'm prepairing other "jokes" and new character animations. In the new one you'll see much better graphics in backgrounds and characters. I'm also planning on starting a Flash production thing, so mabey I'll meet a few people here who can do voice acting.

Familiar Elder

Haha, it's awesome. I'm sorta glad Gaia isn't animated. surprised The arms on that one guy waving around like that... The art was pretty sweet. If you do make more, then make 'em definatly longer and more storyline.
chusenjin
awesome!
thanks
Nice

I saw a movie, thursday I think it was, with a plot of some guy using Gambino to get a Halo from Mt. Gaia, it ripped off a lot of games, but it was funny

You were bored, weren't you?
o.OCheckDO_o
Nice

I saw a movie, thursday I think it was, with a plot of some guy using Gambino to get a Halo from Mt. Gaia, it ripped off a lot of games, but it was funny

You were bored, weren't you?
yeah... But I'm gonna continue the "series", but with audio and stuff

Kawaii Lunatic

That was cute. Nice ending 3nodding
lol Thats hot man. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items