Golden Serpent
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

- Do you like the MCS?
- Is it as expected? Male MCS suck?
- Exceed expectations?
- All of you hoping for snakeys, are you happy? Elated? Jizzing yourselves?
- You little ladies and cross-dressers, are you happy for your curtsey arm mod?
- The repetition of color schemes. Yes, this matches Wisteria. And a lot of other items.
- Show us your outfits and item combinations!? Anything looking just fabulous that you'd like to share?

A little contest/game to get this started, whichever user predicts the monthly collectible for this month will receive a free envelope from me. Two users may win this as monthly collectibles come in pairs, but one user could win both if they guess both accurately.

Envelopes will be given out to the closest prediction if none are spot on!

Winners:
Yen Quest

Female is probably based on some mythological goddess, so probably a big flowing wig with long cloth clothing of some sort, beaded jewelry accessory, dainty foot mod, and maybe a scenic background.

teaparty in space
Well, we haven't gotten any snake items yet, and it's the year of the snake...
So maybe a serpent-themed MC...

Hardcore Muse

If I had to guess based on this month's RIG I get the feeling whatever is in the January letter will be ultra frilly for the females. Lots of lace perhaps. > _ >
As far as the males goes who really can say?

-Edit-
I may not even get to really see what the items are when they're released as I may very well be in labor that day.
sweatdrop

Angelic Cat

23,165 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Snowball Hero 200
one will be black and have poses foe a guy and the other will be white with hair and a dress

Hesitant Mystic

Well, we haven't gotten any snake items yet, and it's the year of the snake...
So maybe a serpent-themed MC for the boys and a frilly springtime flowery one for the girls? I don't know, I'm terrible at guessing these things. sweatdrop

Tricky Cat

Mississippi Black Velvet
If I had to guess based on this month's RIG I get the feeling whatever is in the January letter will be ultra frilly for the females. Lots of lace perhaps. > _ >
As far as the males goes who really can say?

-Edit-
I may not even get to really see what the items are when they're released as I may very well be in labor that day.
sweatdrop

Pop it out ASAP and then get on a phone to check.

Jokes aside, good luck in advance! :> It's odd to think Ill be teaching kids the same age as your soon-to-be.

Cluttered Browser

26,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
Octopus MC? Octopus MC. emotion_dowant

Reindeer

i am certainly excited for their opening emotion_dowant
im crossing my fingers for but not anticipating items with at least one of these themes:
- arabic
- china
- food
- modern japan
- lolita

Cluttered Browser

26,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
Oeuf
im crossing my fingers for but not anticipating items with at least one of these themes:
- arabic
- china
- food
- modern japan
- lolita

I'm down for a food style MC, that'd be pretty fun, maybe some gourmet cooking kinda style? Like high class resteraunt-ish?

Maybe some more fine/expensive clothing/food inspired accesories?
Hmmmm whee

Reindeer

Mermaid Eater
Oeuf
- arabic
- china
- food
- modern japan
- lolita

I'm down for a food style MC, that'd be pretty fun, maybe some gourmet cooking kinda style? Like high class resteraunt-ish?

Hmmmm whee
we had a lot of high-end lookin' stuff in the rig whee i would love a foody mc though ; A; although the trend seems in mc's seems to lean toward a strict 'no food' policy crying
but its a new year, its time for change emotion_dowant

if we got something historical, like from imperial china, id scream and flop around like a dying fish and-- OMG WAIT I WANT A HANFU gonk BUT I WANT A GOLDEN EMPEROR'S CROWN TOO
/flails

Seasonal Shopper

Still waiting for some kind of amazing blueish hair emotion_facepalm
I mean Lunar Countess and Devoted Spica are great, but there's just something about them that looks like it could be overcome by something even more amazing.

Cluttered Browser

26,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
Oeuf
Mermaid Eater
Oeuf
- arabic
- china
- food
- modern japan
- lolita

Hmmmm whee
we had a lot of high-end lookin' stuff in the rig whee i would love a foody mc though ; A; although the trend seems in mc's seems to lean toward a strict 'no food' policy crying

if we got something historical, like from imperial china, id scream and flop around like a dying fish and-- OMG WAIT I WANT A HANFU gonk BUT I WANT A GOLDEN EMPEROR'S CROWN TOO
/flails

As long as its an EMPEROR crown i'm down

Reindeer

Mermaid Eater
Oeuf
Mermaid Eater
Oeuf
- arabic
- china
- food
- modern japan
- lolita

Hmmmm whee

/flails

ok ok we, the people of gaia, have reached a compromise emotion_dowant COME, PORK WIZARD, AND CAST A SPELL UPON THE ENVELOPE SO WE GET A PRETTY & SHINY EMPEROR CROWN emotion_drool

Cluttered Browser

26,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
Oeuf
Mermaid Eater
Oeuf
Mermaid Eater
Oeuf
- arabic
- china
- food
- modern japan
- lolita

Hmmmm whee

/flails

ok ok we, the people of gaia, have reached a compromise emotion_dowant COME, PORK WIZARD, AND CAST A SPELL UPON THE ENVELOPE SO WE GET A PRETTY & SHINY EMPEROR CROWN emotion_drool

How about some 1 pose MC's this yeah for Gaia's 10th year? emotion_dowant

Reindeer

Mermaid Eater
Oeuf
Mermaid Eater
Oeuf
Mermaid Eater
Oeuf
- arabic
- china
- food
- modern japan
- lolita

Hmmmm whee

/flails

How about some 1 pose MC's this yeah for Gaia's 10th year? emotion_dowant
w-wait crying thats cruel

Tiny Shapeshifter

Female vs Male.

Female is probably based on some mythological goddess, so probably a big flowing wig with long cloth clothing of some sort, beaded jewelry accessory, dainty foot mod, and maybe a scenic background.

Guys probably got some elemental warrior theme going on. Top, arm, and foot armor (because Gaia barely make bottom armor as part of a set), spikey guy hair (because they always have spikes if they're a warrior), some sort of background with flames/ruins (battle scene), and a weapon that is most likely going to be a blade.

...I could be wrong since this is really overdone for Gaia MCs.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff