Welcome to Gaia! ::

okay i haven't been on for like... EVER! well since January. i looked at the annoucements but i'm still a bit clueless.... who are those two weird twins?... why is Gambino so crazy?.... where's Gino!?!?! anyways, will somebody be kind enough to fill me in on what has happened. please and thank you!
bump 3nodding

Dramatic Hunter

I think someone needs to read the stickies.

Perfect Citizen

Fill you in, eh? **thinks sick thoughts** gonk sweatdrop
bump 3nodding
why doesn't anybody wanna fill me in?! gonk
angel_of_d
why doesn't anybody wanna fill me in?! gonk
there is a sticky at the top of the forum! why don't you read the stickies before entering! you get nothing!

Businesswoman

well basically as you know Gino came back to Gambino for the Christmas event. then for the Second Annual Ball these new NPCs, the Von Helson Sisters threw the party at their place since Gambino's was in shambles. they were rather snobby and rude, calling people sheeps and insulting their avatars. Gambino showed up and said they were stupid, the sisters said, "nuh uh", Gambino said, "your dad" and in the end to force Gambino out of their home and Durem all together they held up his son as captive. they finally let him go after he left. Gambino then begged for gold outside of his wrecked home until he got enough to rebuild it and more. he's now mad with power and there's a feud brewing in Gaia.

now you know pretty much everything.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces