Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dragon Storyteller

52,425 Points
  • Heart of a Dragon 500
  • Embrace of Destiny 500
  • Empyrean Scribe 0
User Image
Hello GCD. Our letters have opened for February.

Official Announcement
We have Bandis77 to thank for these items so please send some love their way~

Info and more Pictures

User ImageSummoner of Charms

User ImagePorcelain Dragon

User Image [Animal] Bearer of Cards

User Image

User Image

Cutting the hair on the male removes ponytail, female it creates a cute little bun.

These CCS items are pulled from The Reference List by Shinji_Fumajime.
Cardcaptor Sakura
SDPlus #514 Cosplay Artemis
User Image
Dream Captor Artemis (Source) | Light Spirit | Light Soul | Magical Miracle Mage
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Magical Matchmaker (+Recolors & [Animal]) | Light Magic (Source)(+Recolors)
User ImageUser Image
Adoring Friend (Source)(+Other) | Card Captor Shinigami | Spellbound Shonen | Spirited 2k6 Hat (Source)
User Image User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Old Discussions under the Spoiler Tag.

Compare! The fluffy dress from the third opener and Kero's round ears, wings and tail. Still working on the male...not sure if this is also cardcaptor related. The only dragon I remember in the anime/manga was from the Create card. However, Li's magic spells do reference dragons (and could be the pieces of paper around the male silo), and so does his name. Also the original creator the cards, Clow Reed, has a long ponytail like the person pictured.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

Previous Cardcaptor items. P.S. It's not the first MC that included Cardcaptor references. Magical Girl from this same month in 2008 was an item that references Cardcaptor and Sailor Moon.

Since January featured red items, well deep maroon but close enough, I'd love to see a birthday trend and have this month be a pretty amethyst color. User Image

I'm usually hoping to see Sailor Moon items, but this month the Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask is being updated and released on the 13th! I'd love to see a Mask item or a skull kid item, or other characters from the same series that we don't have too much of here on Gaia, like Sheik, and I bet Cia would make some waves here. xD

2014's February feature was the Sweetheart Schoolboy and Attitude Alleycat. Naturally, these items have been revamped and most recently we've seen similar items in Jan's 2015 CI. Reminder, March of 2014 is when we started having the third paw item.

However, since we've had quite the dose of rocker stuff over January, it would be lovely to return to fantasy or having something modern, even.

tl:dr; What would you all like to see?

Considering years past, the somewhat consistent theme of romance is seen here and there, but for those who don't like the heart-studded day I think we've gotten enough variety over the years. If you're interested in what the years past held, click that shiny button below.

2013 had a more romantic theme, with Dew Drop and Briar Sonnet.

The lovely Juno Lace, which now comes in plenty of colors, and the lesser known Djinn Baharat were 2012, a month tipping a hat to a goddess and a spirit.

2011 was especially feminine with Legendary Mage & AFK Scarf.

Back in 2010, I remember my reaction was to think of the poem Incident in a Rose Garden because of the darker tone of Grim Reaper and Scarlet Rose.

2009 was more playful with the Grizzly Hoodie and Heartbreaker mace.

No one should be surprised my favorite is the Magical Girl of 2008. It was paired with a villain for our Heroine to face, the Four Horsemen.

Before we had paws items in our monthly MC, there was the occasional addition to the MC's, making 2007 a feature of Celebrity Date, Celestial Warp, and the Dark Star, giving us a good variety no matter what you were looking for in the infamous letter.

2006 was the G9 Laptop and Chyaku Norisu Scarf, delight to techie and warrior alike

2005 featured the Solar and Lunar Cloaks.

2004 was the Zony Discman and MP3 player. Feel old yet, those are a decade ago!

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

I hope for mustachioed men and ladies and paws sweeping in and stealing hearts and minds emotion_bigheart

Or valentine snek emotion_kirakira

Sneks n' Roses emotion_bigheart
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Unbeatable Bookworm

27,575 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Married 100
I would love to see Majora's Mask inspired items. emotion_kirakira

Inquisitor

19,975 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
      i'm going to hope for what i always hope for: pretty hair and eye mods.

valentine's day items could be nice! but i also love the idea of amethyst coloured items!

Healing Fairy

Oooohh since January was all about punk, I hope February is all about cute and pink things emotion_kirakira
It's gonna be Valentine's Day anyway, no reason not to amp up the cuteness next month!

Dragon Storyteller

52,425 Points
  • Heart of a Dragon 500
  • Embrace of Destiny 500
  • Empyrean Scribe 0
Slick Southpaw
I hope for mustachioed men and ladies and paws sweeping in and stealing hearts and minds emotion_bigheart

Or valentine snek emotion_kirakira

Sneks n' Roses emotion_bigheart
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

As long as the man isn't Bacchus I'd be fine with that. xD

Tiny Pumpkin

Ferrets!! Ferrets for all.
Preferably a Ferret Fur for Paws.

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200
Scythes, Watermelon, and Flowing Breezes.
These are the things that bring me Joy.

Majora's Mask or Monster Hunter themed items coming out would be awesome! emotion_dowant As for MC guesses, no clue. They don't really follow a set theme/pattern anymore, so there's little to base any kind of logic on.

I am Xashowd, the Nocturne Zephyr!

Generous Bunny

21,975 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
hmm roses o -o?

Special Snowflake

I'd love something sort of Valentine's related... like a matching his/hers date clothes xd

Or...
Something fighty-related, like an anti-Valentine's xd Firearms and a doomed Valentine's love story rofl Something like a grittier and more contemporary Bonnie and Clyde... Except ... more butched up Clyde and tomboy Bonnie... or something like Cyber Punk Bonnie/Clyde ... that's sort of love story related, right?

Or something Lunar new year related.... like food.... The dude item can be all chef-like making celebration food for his date xd Lunar new year + Valentine's all in one: win-win.

But really, who knows what it'll be, it's normally not that in line with seasons/events rofl

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
I thought the same about the possibility of a monthly color theme based on birthstones. The question is, will they really do this? If so, several colors would be done multiple times and others not at all. So, I wonder if they would do some other alternatives stones for some months *hint: those cheaper stones which aren't necessary the same price of the ones we usually see or just the fact there's multiple colors available for almost every stone*. If they do follow the color trend and go with amethyst thought, the probability I get one is going to increase -- I still need to like the poses however.

NikNook's Kouhai

Byzantium Egg

Let February be the month of purple (and yellow) (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚
User Image / User Image / User Image / User Image / User Image / User Image / User Image / User Image

No more of that midnight purple please.

Questionable Warlord

Sailor Moon items, please. Some breathtaking Valentine's items. Don't give us the same crap like on Christmas where they released a ton of female items but zero male items. talk2hand

Something bara. A decent male sitting pose? And I'm not talking about those awkward floating ones.

Omnipresent Spirit

hot daddies in pink mad

Timely Advisor

Magical stuff is my hope.
Can't have enough witches and warlocks!

(I'd actually want armor stuff, but that happened too soon ago in December)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff