Welcome to Gaia! ::

Alchemy and GoFusion. xd

Feral Bibliophile

Dark_Lady_Jade
Alchemy and GoFusion. xd
User Image

Yeah.... I got into alchemy because of the caches, because I was trying to get more hearts for GoFusion. I'm only lvl 3 still though, dam low chance POS!!!!!!!!!

User Image

Tipsy Genius

GoFusion. I hated it when it was introduced, but users ended up giving so much constructive feedback post-release that, with the much wider availability of the charms, it's now a feature I'm hoping they'll keep updating often.

Unholy Spark

42,875 Points
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Wintersday Bard 50
Same. Though I only started using those two features after it became possible to do them without wasting gobs of time or money.

O24's Partner

Aged Gaian

GCash, actually

lol
I haven't encountered anything that became an appreciated feature for me. It's more the opposite. I used to like it, then not anymore.

`Russell Ace's Fangirl

Russell Superfan

57,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Russell Ace: Super Handsome Cards Dealer 500
I am the embodiment of fear and evil

GoFusion was a feature that I was kinda pissed when it came out. I thought it was a purely gcash feature that seemed like it ripped off of Alchemy. However, after the various packs and free ways to collect charms have made it something I enjoy. I wish that my quest would complete faster, but I'm not expecting it to be a quick thing since it is collecting 25k heart charms. And I am attempting to do it without buying them, so I know it's going to take longer. xD

of the House of Demonic Dreams

Dulcet Nymph

18,700 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Team Rina 200
At first I thought that gofusion was gonna be something rich people threw their money at and I was lucky to get a scrap.
Then the staff made it rain. Heart charms, that is.
...And eventually all the other ones.

And they they released Keiko's Trifle in gofusion and I became biased for it forever emotion_kirakira

Muscular Shade

43,775 Points
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Snack Artist 250
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
*looks at prior comments*

Apparently I wasn't the only one who hated GoFusion when it was announced. Now I actually kinda like it since charms are more readily available. It's also sort of replaced the mp for me, since it isn't suffering from the same Zimbabwe hyper inflation.

So in the end I ate my own words about the whole feature... It was delicious. emotion_dowant

Madam Ace's Compadre

Shady Man-Lover

........................... forums

it took me a long time after i came back to even get into the forums. i never know what to do so for appx. 6 months i roamed around the MP silently buying s**t and sometimes stalked the threads here before somehow one day i started posting;;;;;

Timid Loiterer

Project.. Whatever, now I hunt any tickets in my reach. emotion_0A0

Demonic Lunatic

15,325 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Invisibility 100
sterek
GoFusion. I hated it when it was introduced, but users ended up giving so much constructive feedback post-release that, with the much wider availability of the charms, it's now a feature I'm hoping they'll keep updating often.

Watch as it rots and dies like every other feature not Cash-related that Gaia's released.

Celestial Guardian

60,975 Points
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Budding Witch 250
Go-Fusion and Alchemy. sweatdrop

Go-Fusion because when it was first released it looked like it would be the cash version of Alchemy. However after they added them to caches and blue giftboxes I figured that I'd give it a shot though knowing that I most likely wouldn't get anywhere because I still refuse to spend cash on it. Then when they updated the Daily Chance I saw that this could be a feature that I could actually get into. sweatdrop

With Alchemy, I've always wanted to try it but after seeing the formulas and what it took to craft them I firmly refused to get into it because it didn't make sense. Actually a lot of the formulas didn't make sense as they were and it would take quite a lot of gold to even try to. So I'd always casted it as a feature for the uber rich and somewhat broken due to how impossible it was to use the feature unless you had a ton of gold to spend on it. However when they updated it and put caches in the Bi-frost I'd still was rather iffy on it but found myself debating on whether or not to actually get into it.

Then came the mega-inflation we now have and then also when people started using the DD as a place to dump caches in that they bought from the Bi-Frost like a goldsink, I'd started accumulating quite a few caches from it which only served to make me even more tempted to try dabbling in it.

It was only after they said that you could get heart charms for GF from the caches that I decided to try since I had been somewhat hoarding them from DD while not really meaning to. sweatdrop

Tipsy Genius

Penn Almasy
sterek

Watch as it rots and dies like every other feature not Cash-related that Gaia's released.

I sincerely doubt it will, at least not anytime soon, given that it now has its own navigation tab. Besides, it still favors the use of GC: as long as they release limited items through GoFusion, some people will want to bypass the "natural" earning methods and buy Charm packs through the Cash Shop.

Trash Witch

GoFusion
Gaia Cash
Animal Bases

aaay.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items