Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ruthless Bookworm

Good evening all, I haven't posted in ever such a Long time, Apart from in the Art shops forum.
How is everyone?

I just wanted to ask what everyone's favourite RIG has been?

And your favourite item from a RIG?

This latest RIG for me is FABULOUS, as I am the biggest game nerd, and the description of 'Little birds friend' Had me smiling from ear to ear!
I'm also a HUGE fan of the Big daddy item; Deep sea Enforcer suit!

Next I would ADORE some sort of Monster High item~

Rare

Azrael's Trickbox // Kanoko's Dark Reflection OR Her Raiding Majesty

Ruthless Bookworm

Sir Black Tea
Azrael's Trickbox // Kanoko's Dark Reflection OR Her Raiding Majesty

I allways wanted all of the Kanoko's items simply for those beautiful symmetrical eyes~ *swoon*

Alien Cultist

21,775 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • The Bane of Kokeshi 50
User Image

My favorite rig would be the Radio Havok but my favorite item over all would be SDPlus #348 Jabberwock (eyes) which was from a different rig.

Yeah it would have been cool to get Eleanors big sister suit too but that's kind of old so I assume they would have already done it if they planned to. Infinite seems popular right now anyhow. I knew they'd do an Infinite item. xd

Monster High items would be cute and Novi Stars if we're talking inspiration from toys.

I'd like to see more sci-fi and robots but it doesn't seem popular on gaia much.

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

Animal Quackers because this is the most glorious ******** adorable creature I have around my neck.

And also, one of those charity rigs involving wars cos I got my Valkyrian Dragoon of Lalune with the help from some really gosh darn amazing people. emotion_kirakira

Dainty Kitten

21,650 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Rina 200
  • Noble Shade 100
My favorite RIG would have to be Ships Happen. It was just too wonderful. emotion_awesome

My favorite item, hmm. Right now it's a tie between Kyarameru the Purring and SDPlus Thea the Unicorn. I use Kyarameru with almost every avatar I make, but man, I love the hair on that doll emotion_kirakira

10,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Thread Flip 150
Definitely Hell Prison. My favorite item...too many.

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Rig: Love Charm 2. My favorite NPC look is in it.
item: Sweet Frosting. My avi got her dream hair from Runic Challenge

Fashionable Nerd

User ImageUser Image
♥ ♥

My favorite RIG was definitely Radiant Galaxy. I loved it
so much. I love space and the theme.. plus there were cool
characters in it >3< minus the whore quasar chicks. Quasars
are my favorite things in the cosmos. T^T that they are represented
by fugly chicks made me sad.

As for favorite RIG item.. I'd have to go with my Thea SD.
My favorite hair item ever, hands down. XD

the rats in the c e l l a r you know who you are

xMill's Partner

Hypnotize Big Daddy
Just to clarify, Deep Sea Enforcer Suit wasn't from this RIG. 3nodding

I guess I liked Emerald Seed a lot-- for some reason the theme stuck with me more than most. I'm also a big fan of Radiant Galaxy, even if I discovered it after my hiatus.

Favorite RIG item? That's tough, maybe Prince of Thieves...?

clarion's King

Super Model

Every rig has some great items, and a lot of ones that I couldn't care less about. But the few rigs that I remember enjoying over all (story and overall style included) were:

Azrael's Trickbox, Wrath of Gaia, Crystal Overdrive and Final Reign.

I've been wanting another similar game like Final Reign or Crystal Overdrive for a while.

Perfect Hunter

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
My favorite RIG is Crystal Overdrive. The header and the items in it were awesome. Neon Core is my second favorite, just because of the space theme. As for favorite RIG item, it would be Blade of the Night Sky. I love every pose in it and the reference it makes to Final Fantasy.

clarion's King

Super Model

Noktisu
My favorite RIG is Crystal Overdrive. The header and the items in it were awesome. Neon Core is my second favorite, just because of the space theme. As for favorite RIG item, it would be Blade of the Night Sky. I love every pose in it and the reference it makes to Final Fantasy.

Yeah, Blade of the Night Sky is almost damn near perfect for what it is. The sword design is a little strange (odd shape and weird things sticking out of the cross guard), but as a set, it's awesome.

Dangerous Rogue

Favorite RIG: Arcana Break. Loved the artwork, and I'm a sucker for Tarot themed stuff.
Favorite RIG item(s): Flirty Playboy and King of Campus from the Champion Halls RIG.

In a relationship with a fleshlight

Ladykiller

Favorite RIGs: Club Limbo and Final Line are the ones that come immediately to my mind
Favorite RIG items: Too many to count....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff