Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kuyusi's Partner

Apocalyptic Trash

CioccoLatte
Favorite RIG? Gee-Boi turbo...for all those funny gifs!!!
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-community-discussion/gee-boi-turbo-gif-collection-thread/t.50288203/

Fave item from a RIG? Hmmm...
I guess the Majoko Eyes...
PotW...? /shot

I wish we could get the Majoko eyes in other colors and for cheaper. emo

Mega Bit

My most favorite is The Lost Chapter RIG. I want more literature items scream It is still the only one where I caught the majority of references without having to look anything up.

Other ones I really liked were cryptic path, forgotten reverie & revolution dawn/dusk/midnight.

My favorite RIG item for the description is Count's Vengeance. For poses, I don't think it is possible for me to decide hehe.

Dedicated Seeker

Luna's Incense is my favourite RIG for no other reason than I loved the look of the incense holder; User Image. I also enjoy Forgotten Reverie for nothing more than the name. I honestly don't have just one favourite RIG item, I usually have at least (if not two plus) favourite items each RIG. Even if the rest of the items suck, I usually have at least one favourite.

Lunatic

I loved Dark Reflection II, but my favorite RIG item is Cery Blessing.

Fluffy Otaku

Lapsis Stella

Aye! Much too much for eyes...much too much...i still can't believe how much they've inflated since i got them (i got them at around 20mil, and it took me a year's worth of questing and commissions) gonk
If they release it in Teal...or Pink...yikes...i'd be so torn whether to sell the original ones if those come out...

Kuyusi's Partner

Apocalyptic Trash

CioccoLatte
Lapsis Stella

Aye! Much too much for eyes...much too much...i still can't believe how much they've inflated since i got them (i got them at around 20mil, and it took me a year's worth of questing and commissions) gonk
If they release it in Teal...or Pink...yikes...i'd be so torn whether to sell the original ones if those come out...

I would love them in those colors! But I hope they wouldn't be a rare drop.

Ruthless Bookworm

Wow. I leave the thread and BOOM.
Sweet.~
emotion_yatta

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items