Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fluffy Otaku

Favorite RIG? Gee-Boi turbo...for all those funny gifs!!!
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-community-discussion/gee-boi-turbo-gif-collection-thread/t.50288203/

Fave item from a RIG? Hmmm...
I guess the Majoko Eyes...
PotW...? /shot

Hygienic Cutie-Pie

22,950 Points
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
my favorite rig would be between radiant galaxy and guardian totem. loved most of the items from those two rigs. my favorite rig item would be sdplus thea doll smile

Hopeful Lightbringer

52,900 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Budding Witch 250
  • The Edgiest 250
Favorite RIGs: Club Limbo, Guardian Totem, Radiant Galaxy, Trinket Heart, Dark Reflection 2, Forgotten Reverie

Favorite Items from RIGs: Lady Luck, Wendy's Care, Decadent Frosting, Magical Miracle Mage, the Friday XIII and New Waves Kaede dolls, Fragrant Heartbeat, Heart Power Transform!

Lonely Loiterer

Revolution Dusk because it had Cherubic Queen. Wish I hadn't been on hiatus then, I would've bought a million trying to get the item. emo

Lonely Player

Game on is my favorite rig.

In a relationship with a fictitious character

Monster Lover

Pretty much every RIG that isn't forfeit/continue. I hate those.

As for favorite item, as of right now is Workshop Flora. The hair is so cute and brown~

Hesitant Mystic

My favorite RIG is the Snow Apple, because I loved all the fairytale themes AND I had amazingly good luck with it.

My favorite item is Butterfly's Lament, because of dat hair and dem eyes.

Humorist

Favorite RIG(s)?: Underland, Hell Prison, Club Limbo.

Favorite RIG items: Russian Winter, Dead Korps, Friday XIII, Friday XIII SDplus doll, Untoten Gegner, Dystopian Gasmask.

Sir Schmerz's Husband

Thieving Sex Symbol

35,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
One Winged Soldier.

Even if I rarely use it, I'm just... I'm totally in love with the damn thing. But the item I most use is the SDPlus #042 Ron Bruise from the Neon Core RIG. This hair is just perfect. I use it in... seriously, 95% of my avatars.

Feisty Investigator

28,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cosmic Healer 200
Sweet Porridge hands down! I have always loved the hair since its release.

Backwoods Sage

Overall, I think Cirque du Gothique is my favourite. So many of the items are really interesting and unusual, and I always have fun making avatars with them. I also like Luna's Incense and Snow Apple a lot too.

My favourite RIG item is maaaaaybe The Ringmaster. I would love to get one some day. So many excellent items come from RIGs though, so it's hard to pick!

Gracious Prophet

17,925 Points
  • Sugar Plum Protector 200
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Battery 500
I like Bitter Frost and Neverland. Sandman is one of my all time favorite items

Tipsy Reindeer

I don't really have a favorite RIG. I liked Luna's Incense because Luna is awesome. I liked the totem animal one and the fairly recent horror one... Guardian Totem and Cryptic Path, for their items and theme. Ship Happens and Game On! are really amusing... In a way there's usually something I like about all the RIGs.

As for favorite RIG item? ....

Oisin's Blessing. I'd be lying if I said any other item... When I first read that question I actually did think "Do I have a favorite RIG item? What is it then...? There's so many how could I choose just one?" But then it occurred to me, I'm almost always wearing either of the eyes. I do wear the other poses infrequently, but it's the eyes I enjoy most. I was quite happy when I actually won it from the RIG they came from. I couldn't part with it.

Kawaii Carnivore

Favorite RIGs ?
Cryptic Path, Radio Havok, Goblets and Goblins , Neon Core , Radiant Galaxy , Game On .

Favorite RIG items ?
Pretty all of the items found in the ones said above .

Kuyusi's Partner

Apocalyptic Trash

My favorite RIG was Bitter Frost, I love all the items we got from it.

My favorite item is Dylene Poissone, I love all the poses from it and I use it more than any other item.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff