Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yes, there are hundreds of these topics, but mine is one of the few I've seen with an actual discussion.

Yes, I want to know what your favourite item is, but I want to know WHY you like it.

Do you like the colour?
The combinations?
The status of the item? (eg. 2003 donaiton items)
Or just the overall look?

Also, do you think an exensive/rare item changes what people think of you?
Are people with peasant clothes looked down on?

Is your favourite item un-wearable? Eg. An item of furniture / sealed letter / mail from Gambino / etc.?

Do you think some items look so well done that they don't actually suit ANY avatars? *will be posting examples shortly*
The Royale Purple Pimpin' Hat.

It matches the purple flashion top perfectly, and it's my favorite color in the world. Plus it's got a feather on it, and it isn't too overused. surprised
Well I like all my items. I mean my avi just looks so good. However, I can't believe you'd make a repeat thread Kougra.
PinkieSwear

It matches the purple flashion top perfectly, and it's my favorite color in the world. Plus it's got a feather on it, and it isn't too overused. surprised
3nodding Nice! And I rather like the Bao glitch. whee
<center>Nitemare scarf. Just the mysticly dark look to it pulls off a good combo with many items. Such as with my color combo with red and black.</center>
my favorite is the black punk band, 'cause it was a gift from my older brother, and people definetly look at you differently if you have expensive items on.... My little brother has a nitemare scarf on and hasn't been on for almost two months, and he went on last night to find 48 pm's from random people asking for stuff and commenting on how rich he was b/c he had the scarf (he actually recieved that as another gift from my older brother domokun )
kougramaster666
PinkieSwear

3nodding Nice! And I rather like the Bao glitch. whee

Thanks. cool
irust
Well I like all my items. I mean my avi just looks so good. However, I can't believe you'd make a repeat thread Kougra.
Thankfully, repeat threads are allowed in this forum. 3nodding Plus I believe mine's currently the only one with a discussion further than 'Mine's the halo! *drools*'
kougramaster666

Do you think some items look so well done that they don't actually suit ANY avatars? *will be posting examples shortly*

The butterfly wings from the last donation letter I thought were until I saw some avitars use them very well
-I love my Anklets, they were my first Item I ever bought on Gaia. ^w^
Mr. N
my favorite is the black punk band, 'cause it was a gift from my older brother, and people definetly look at you differently if you have expensive items on.... My little brother has a nitemare scarf on and hasn't been on for almost two months, and he went on last night to find 48 pm's from random people asking for stuff and commenting on how rich he was b/c he had the scarf (he actually recieved that as another gift from my older brother domokun )
*randomly thinks of Bilious when looking at you*
And I had the same thing when I had an Angelic scarf, and that wa back when they were only 2.5k! gonk heart
I love my pants...there're not all that expensive or rare, but they're still my favorite item somehow. I just...like them.
vampymonkey
kougramaster666

The butterfly wings from the last donation letter I thought were until I saw some avitars use them very well

that actually was a cool item b/c of how it was transparent when over your shoulders... that's a neat feature
kougramaster666
Mr. N
*randomly thinks of Bilious when looking at you*
And I had the same thing when I had an Angelic scarf, and that wa back when they were only 2.5k! gonk heart

I'm going to go see who that person is.
I haven't been on that long (joined last june) but my older brother found it funny how many pm's he'd got.
kougramaster666
irust
Thankfully, repeat threads are allowed in this forum. 3nodding Plus I believe mine's currently the only one with a discussion further than 'Mine's the halo! *drools*'

I know, but still I didn't think YOU would ever make a repeat thread. I guess I wrong though sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff